Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

Thanks

On a side note: Do you know if you should select remove enemy cap when beginning a new game?

Remove enemy cap means they will have the same level as you do, you reach Lvl 50, they reach Lvl 50 and so on, I personally don't recommend it if you don't have all the ultimate weapons imported from the cleared save.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't remove enemy level cap. Pretty much ever. It doesn't make the game harder. It just turns enemies into gigantic walls of HP and makes the level 1 NG+ character virtually unusable. And you don't get more EXP from higher-level enemies, either.

Thanks

On a side note: Do you know if you should select remove enemy cap when beginning a new game?

No it just makes your life harder with no benefit to you.

Experience is determined by your characters level and the enemies BASE level, so the bats you kill in the first dungeon despite being LVL 40+ your really killing LVL 1 bats with inflated HP.

how do i get Meister and Magnus rank?

Meister: Complete quests. No seriously the event only occurs after you have done all the quests excluding 2.0 quests.

Magnus: Need to be meister first. Some event will occur and wilfred will resolve to 500 enemies, do so and bam your a magnus.

Meister: Complete quests. No seriously the event only occurs after you have done all the quests excluding 2.0 quests.

Magnus: Need to be meister first. Some event will occur and wilfred will resolve to 500 enemies, do so and bam your a magnus.

that means i have to clear all quests including the NG+ ones?

I've got a kind of specific question that I haven't been able to find an answer for: do improvements to clothing carry over into a NG+? I don't want to sit here sinking cash into upgrading Yuela's clothes for her scenes and skills if I'm just going to lose the upgrades when I beat the game for the first time tomorrow lol

Also, anybody have any tips on how to beat Sharty's gauntlet fight in the arena? She's the last one I need to do, but the last monster you have to beat just owns her with his ranged missiles in one turn. I even attacked the thing beforehand and got three critical hits in a row and dodged one out of two attacks, but the thing was still at about half hp and then missiled her to death.

Edited by Arco
I'm not kidding here. You need a fuckin huge amount of luck. I personally saved before every move I made and tried different things.

Ikr? And all that saving and loading didn't get me anywhere, it's pretty ridiculous. I would equip her with a resist elemental necklace, but the damn missiles are a physical attack, so the best I've got is a fortress ring for +4 constitution and her special item for +15 luck if I'm remembering that number correctly.

EDIT: Okay, after giving it another go, I managed to win by the following strategy: Using a fortress ring and an angelwing shield and a lot of luck, I managed to get enough criticals, shield blocks, and dodges to win. It also helped that the increase in constitution apparently made the monster want to use a holy attack instead of the missiles, which Sharty handled better. Glad that fight's over.

But seriously, I could really use a response for my other question about the clothes upgrades transferring to a NG+. Halp plz?

Edited by Arco
Ikr? And all that saving and loading didn't get me anywhere, it's pretty ridiculous. I would equip her with a resist elemental necklace, but the damn missiles are a physical attack, so the best I've got is a fortress ring for +4 constitution and her special item for +15 luck if I'm remembering that number correctly.

EDIT: Okay, after giving it another go, I managed to win by the following strategy: Using a fortress ring and an angelwing shield and a lot of luck, I managed to get enough criticals, shield blocks, and dodges to win. It also helped that the increase in constitution apparently made the monster want to use a holy attack instead of the missiles, which Sharty handled better. Glad that fight's over.

If your on first playthrough the fight is heavily based on luck, best equips would be demon shield (pray shield II activates) or lucky bracelet (for quick kill) or sanctified necklace to better tank that long range holy attack.

On second playthrough itll be much easier, equip the bracelet that gives magic resist III (forget name) and the hero shield (shield III +10 evasion !) youll be able to easily take the holy attack but still take moderate damage from missle attack.

Can anyone help me with quest 106 ( Lyphia & Evelyn part ). It's either I get the home base been captured or either Lyphia or Evelyn died :(

If i recall correctly thats the mission where the wraiths keep mass spawning.

Just bring along the eushully girls + melodiana + emelita. Form up a line blocking the entrance to the wraith room, the angels will protect each other from being charmed thanks to angels guardian. Keep Black eushully and emelita at the back, use both AOE's simulatenously should knock out most wraiths allowing you to seal most if not all portals.

Whilst this is occurring Lyphia and Evelyn will have killed the archer enemies and opened the seal stopping the wraith rush and opening the way for Wil's party to the boss. You can attempt to kill the foxes but the mission ends just as well if you beat the boss with Wils party and leave the foxes alive.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Rubin elf - amurent forestland

Neryil soldier - shipwreck beach

i don't have Shipwreck Beach yet and Amurent Forestland i only have Jungle Tribeland which has Vali Elf. All characters are between lvl 30-50 and the mission i have left is (Develop new medecine and Research the epidemic):confused:

i don't have Shipwreck Beach yet and Amurent Forestland i only have Jungle Tribeland which has Vali Elf. All characters are between lvl 30-50 and the mission i have left is (Develop new medecine and Research the epidemic):confused:

er isnt you supposed to have rock turtle nest in amurent forest?

you'll have to go there and collect material to forge Yuela's sword..

er isnt you supposed to have rock turtle nest in amurent forest?

you'll have to go there and collect material to forge Yuela's sword..

Thanks for the help, i decided to start over from chapter 7 because i missed a few things there it seems.