Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

I got stuck on Emelita's route I think. I'm in chapter 4 and I'm taking her to the Prayer Grounds. I was trying to get Yuela's route though. I got the event where you wath her train (and chose you want to be more than friends) and got the measuring event with her as well as Servalwi. When I got Servalwi's event (asking for help or something) I rejected her. So, I should be on Yuela's route, right? but I'm pretty sure I'm on Emelita's.

Did I miss something for Yuela?

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got stuck on Emelita's route I think. I'm in chapter 4 and I'm taking her to the Prayer Grounds. I was trying to get Yuela's route though. I got the event where you wath her train (and chose you want to be more than friends) and got the measuring event with her as well as Servalwi. When I got Servalwi's event (asking for help or something) I rejected her. So, I should be on Yuela's route, right? but I'm pretty sure I'm on Emelita's.

Did I miss something for Yuela?

its simple..you gave that boy his chisel first in chapter 3..and you shouldnt do that..

also recruiting Melodiana and another character does affect the route too~

its simple..you gave that boy his chisel first in chapter 3..and you shouldnt do that..

also recruiting Melodiana and another character does affect the route too~

okay, I restarted my game and I just got to the Chisel part. the scorched battlegrounds won't show up unless I get his chisel first. :/ and I have Melodiana as a guest and Uya as a party member. I'm scared I'll get stuck back on Emelita's route. :(

okay, I restarted my game and I just got to the Chisel part. the scorched battlegrounds won't show up unless I get his chisel first. :/ and I have Melodiana as a guest and Uya as a party member. I'm scared I'll get stuck back on Emelita's route. :(

It's really hard to mess up what route you get. You get only 2 choice points in the game. 1 for Yuela and other for Serawi, if you pick to "go check up on her" or "go with her" (or something along those lines, can't remember) you will end up in their route. If you don't go with them, you will default to Emelita route.

It's really hard to mess up what route you get. You get only 2 choice points in the game. 1 for Yuela and other for Serawi, if you pick to "go check up on her" or "go with her" (or something along those lines, can't remember) you will end up in their route. If you don't go with them, you will default to Emelita route.

that's what I did in my first play through. I chose to get close to Yuela, rejected Serawi, and didn't do anything with Emelita, yet still got Emelita's route. I still got all the measuring events, but that was just to make the armour, so it couldn't be helped.

that's what I did in my first play through. I chose to get close to Yuela, rejected Serawi, and didn't do anything with Emelita, yet still got Emelita's route. I still got all the measuring events, but that was just to make the armour, so it couldn't be helped.

Check here and see what requirements you're missing - Seiha Translations - Information

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4902[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4903[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4904[/ATTACH]

lolz..still at 63%???

ok..based on pic 2 you are playing NG+

so the 1st pic 2nd scene requires you to play hot spring event where you need to get the evaulation points..the highest which you'll get a star marking for the story..

if you get all..then you'll get a special scene with Melodiana..

but warning,,i finish this after i do the angels missions which i unlock the hidden passage..

it was behind the last angel which have a hidden dragon and 2 treasures..which earn me high evaluation...

for the arena..try get all arena battles done and you'll get the scene..well thats how i unlocked mine i think...

Edit..for Melodiana scene..

please attempt it after you finish Ell's Side story with full evaluations unlocked..which involving the hidden room as i mentioned earlier...

which you need to get the evaluation for all the stories in the hot spring that enable melodiana special scene..

this was how i obtained the scene on first place..

for the arena girl..i get the scene after beating that M class battle..but i cant remember which one..although i believe it was the last of the 4 headings

for the scene above the arena girl..which Avenger said its the Eushully girls so i believe it was the final special costumes that belongs to the three heroine..

just unlocked all three and you get the threesome scene~

Edited by ultimecea
  • 2 months later...
i don't have Shipwreck Beach yet and Amurent Forestland i only have Jungle Tribeland which has Vali Elf. All characters are between lvl 30-50 and the mission i have left is (Develop new medecine and Research the epidemic):confused:

I've exactly the same problem!

Thanks for the help, i decided to start over from chapter 7 because i missed a few things there it seems.

How did you unlock Rock Turtle Nest/Shipwreck Beach? I'm playing Serawi's route and in Ch8 Yuela' sword was fixed already. I started from Ch7 for the 2nd time but even after completing everything, there's always this medicine quest... dead end.

Initially I thought something broke when I used the cheat to get some base materials but even without using cheats it still looks the same.

for rock turtle nest check here Locations - Kamidori Wiki

as for shipwreck beach you can only play it at new game+, here's for more info Seiha Translations - View topic - Useful Lists/Tips/Whatnot

Rock Turtle Nest it says "Yuela Route Only" but then since Shipwreck Beach is not aviable for me, where am I supposed to find the Secret Herbs? Rubin Elves and Neryil Soldiers spawn only in these 2 locations?

you have to finish game one time to unlock the new game+ option then check on at the new game+ events to enable extra events

for materials check here Materials - Kamidori Wiki

That's the problem, to finish the game... xD

Secret Herbs

Loot=Rubin Elf, Neryil Soldier (both unaviable)

Collect=Yuidora Woodland (I guess this is the only way).

I'm gonna try randomly in Yuidora Woodland for now, thnx for the help! ;)

____

EDIT:

Confirmed. Secret Herbs are found in Yuidora Woodland high lvl areas, just by harvesting.

Edited by KodakaHasegawa
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I have some quick question please:

1.I have install everything from the download page, but I'm still unable to get quest 148. I'm no NG+, Syn rank M, Guild Rank 9, Full workshop upgrade, chapter 9. Is there anything else I need?

2.To get devil beads, the only way I can find is from deathbead dungeon. But there is only 1 here, and then no more. Where can I find a monster than drop it ?

3.To get Fairy Wing for Eukleia , the guide said :

Forest of Souls - Spiritual Woods

Amurent Forestland - Jungle Tribeland

But I can't find any of them at both places. Is there anywhere else I can find them?

4.How can I finish quest 88 and 111? I have everything that quest 88 required, and yet nothing happen. For quest 111, I don't even know how to get those orange jellies in the first place.

Hi. I have some quick question please:

1.I have install everything from the download page, but I'm still unable to get quest 148. I'm no NG+, Syn rank M, Guild Rank 9, Full workshop upgrade, chapter 9. Is there anything else I need?

2.To get devil beads, the only way I can find is from deathbead dungeon. But there is only 1 here, and then no more. Where can I find a monster than drop it ?

3.To get Fairy Wing for Eukleia , the guide said :

Forest of Souls - Spiritual Woods

Amurent Forestland - Jungle Tribeland

But I can't find any of them at both places. Is there anywhere else I can find them?

4.How can I finish quest 88 and 111? I have everything that quest 88 required, and yet nothing happen. For quest 111, I don't even know how to get those orange jellies in the first place.

answers

1. quest 148 ---> Wilfred Dion reaches 500 kills in NEW GAME+... Wil must be of MEISTER rank...

2. (in NEW GAME+) devil beads can be obtained from 2 monsters... namely Giant Devil and Asmodeus

3. Fairy wing is only dropped by phinilly(fake)...

4. Orange jellies are dropped by ORANGE Putetto...

References:

God Catching Alchemy Meister:Materials - Eushully Wiki (EuWiki) - a Wikia wiki

God Catching Alchemy Meister:Quests - Eushully Wiki (EuWiki) - a Wikia wiki

God Catching Alchemy Meister: Enemies (Full) - Eushully Wiki (EuWiki) - a Wikia wiki

answers

1. quest 148 ---> Wilfred Dion reaches 500 kills in NEW GAME+... Wil must be of MEISTER rank...

I got them both, and yet they dont appear in my craft list

3. Fairy wing is only dropped by phinilly(fake)...

Is there anyway to get them ? I got the real phinilly on my first try ....

• 2 weeks later...
I got them both, and yet they dont appear in my craft list

become LORD of the guild...

Is there anyway to get them ? I got the real phinilly on my first try ....

such bad luck... reload or return to that part... make sure you kill all fake ones first... you wont get any "fairy wing" from any other monster or dungeon...

I see that you have completed the extra stories. If I'm not mistaken then the remaining CGs are from the Extra Stories > Angelic Blessing. Just try to open the Extra Stories again, it should has three choices: An Angel's Melancholy, Hot Springs Tales and Angelic Blessing.