If you had a chance to be the main guy of an eroge/visual novel, then which one?

In other words, if you had a chance to replace the main character of an eroge/visual novel with yourself, then who would it be?

Well, I was just curious about who you would choose to replace. I also want to know the reason why you chose them. I may use your answers as reference on choosing the next visual novel/eroge that I will play once I'm finished with my current one. Okay, let's start.

For me, I would like to replace the main guy of School Days. I think you already know the reason why I chose him to be replaced.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hongou Kazuto from Koihime Musou - need I say more ? I do like his personality, but I would like to fight alongside the heroines, using some awesome martial arts.

Edited by cerxer1

I actually do not even have to say this, since you all know about it anyway, but I want to be the protagonist of tayutama because of obvious mashiro reasons.

As for the character personality itself, I think it would be pretty awesome to be maou (senjou no moau).

I think they mean, Be the character, like, live as him.

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Although you don't need to act like him though.

For example, i would replace the main character of schools and stay devoted with katsura instead of going around school and screwing every girl he sees.

As for me, I'd replace the main protagonist of princess waltz...

He's so damn blinded by chris!!! He was surrounded with goddesses like angela and shizuka,but still aims for chris?!?!?!

(well, love is blind, I really just want to scold the makers of princess waltz for giving it only one ending)

As for me, I'd replace the main protagonist of princess waltz...

He's so damn blinded by chris!!! He was surrounded with goddesses like angela and shizuka,but still aims for chris?!?!?!

(well, love is blind, I really just want to scold the makers of princess waltz for giving it only one ending)

thats a nice one...

i prefer be Naoe Yamato...

time for a Garden of Harem~

hmmm , i actually wanna be 4 protags . First is the one in Onigokko! , second is Kogayou in hoshizora , third is Haru in yosuga no sora, fourth is Wilfred in Kamidori .

WHY?!?!?!

state you reason my friend

hmmm , i actually wanna be 4 protags . First is the one in Onigokko! , second is Kogayou in hoshizora , third is Haru in yosuga no sora, fourth is Wilfred in Kamidori .

actually..

its unfair if you have multiple choices...

others have their opinion for being the Protag of their favorite choices but if you chosse more than one..

dooes that mean you are indecisive??

Shuffle!. I hated the anime because he chose the wrong girl! Damn you, Rin!

Wait, I forgot I could be an alchemist if I choose Kamidori. Alright, then that because alchemy is win.