Hello forum! Have you ever just been pissed off and wanted to yell at some one? Have you ever want to punch someone in the face just because that look stupid? Have you ever wanted to murder a person because they f****** spam grabs in BlazBlue? Well I have! This is a thread where you can all come and dump your rage and hate! Now this isnt a sissy pansy "Lets talk about our feelings" thread, this is a manly "ILL F-ING KILL THIS KID!" thread. Now for my recent rage.

So im sittin here playing BlazBlue online with some friends, and were enjoying a few casuals and having a good time. Then this one guy joins because the room was set to open, lets call him A from now on. Were like "Ok hopefully A is cool cool". So I win against my one friend so its A's turn to fight, and since I won hes fighting me. A picks Carl so I pick Relius (father vs son FTW). The first thing that makes me rage is that he skipped there intro scene, its really epic. So the fight starts and im winning, then he gets me into a corner and spams the shit out of me in the corner. I thought "Oh its Carl hes really weak, ill let this slide". Then he starts spamming grabs and Carl's graps are over powered and leave you stunned for a long time so you can combo after them. then he gets me with this on distortion drive (basically a super move). Its the one where Ada ( the big doll robot thing with Carl) punches you like 20 times and it lasts a while. So while shes beatin the shit out of me he walks right up to me, taunts me then grabs me. That sent me over the edge and I rage quit out of the match, theres two things on BlazBlue that I dont do or tolerate from others, and thats grabs and taunts (unless its me and my friends f-in around). anyway after that here I am, complaining to you guys about it.

Edited by Yachi
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to hit a certain person... AKA diablo...

man... my 372GB anime collection on my external HD was deleted...

Heh, I just restarted downloading my Anime collected, Started with the whole of Shakugan no Shana which came to about 16 - 17 GB, Wondering what my next Anime to download will be. ( No I'm not asking for suggestions. )

Edited by Dubs
Heh, I just restarted downloading my Anime collected, Started with the whole of Shakugan no Shana which came to about 16 - 17 GB, Wondering what my next Anime to download will be. ( No I'm not asking for suggestions. )

wow... you take HD huh??? I only keep HD for anime movies... but if it's an anime series/OVAs, I just get good quality.,. My shakugan is only 5.42GB...

I sware, the main thing that pisses me off the most to want to ragequit or beat their asses to a pummel, is when i'm just having fun with my friends on a strategy game (warcraft 3, civilization) A random idiot joins and plays with us sometimes, worst part is, he rushes everything, i hate when people build a barrack, and send 50 units while me and my friend were going to do a level 3 keep war, i prefer if people acually took their fucking time and built a level 3 keep to make a awesome war, not a fucking "i want to go and kill this guy with low ranked units just to troll", I don't know about you guys, but this really pisses me off (i just fucking hate the people on strategy games these days)

I sware, the main thing that pisses me off the most to want to ragequit or beat their asses to a pummel, is when i'm just having fun with my friends on a strategy game (warcraft 3, civilization) A random idiot joins and plays with us sometimes, worst part is, he rushes everything, i hate when people build a barrack, and send 50 units while me and my friend were going to do a level 3 keep war, i prefer if people acually took their fucking time and built a level 3 keep to make a awesome war, not a fucking "i want to go and kill this guy with low ranked units just to troll", I don't know about you guys, but this really pisses me off (i just fucking hate the people on strategy games these days)

I know that feeling, I hate when people rush you in those kind of games, theres allot of annoying people that play strategy games these days. Its really a problem in Halo wars, and its also happens to me allot on Starcraft II

wow... you take HD huh??? I only keep HD for anime movies... but if it's an anime series/OVAs, I just get good quality.,. My shakugan is only 5.42GB...

First 2 seasons were 480P, 3RD Season + extras was in HD so yeah it came to that much, Just started downloading Hidan no Aria and Kiss x Sis in HD and that comes to around 13GB, Although Shana has 24 Ep Seasons where as Kiss x Sis and Aria only have 12 ep Seasons.

http://puu.sh/AZhG

Edited by Dubs
I have an exam in 4 hours, i'm studying throughout the entire night. I feel like crap, i'm out of smokes and cola and to top it all off i have to pay a 300$ speeding ticket.

FML

Ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Ha.

Good luck with your Exam bro.

I know that feeling, I hate when people rush you in those kind of games, theres allot of annoying people that play strategy games these days. Its really a problem in Halo wars, and its also happens to me allot on Starcraft II

I understand rushing goes counter to games like civ where rush strategies degenerate gameplay to warrior/archer rushes.

However why mad at rushing Starcraft 2, its the franchise from which the famous/infamous zerg rush spawned. Furthermore rushing and supressing/harassing your enemy early is a key strategy in most RTS.

• 2 months later...

Rage .. woh... dont mind me....

Well puck you , you pucking shit , think how you behave before you pucking judge me !!!!

do you know me too pucking well HUH?! you piece of shit! you think im weird? well ill admit im puckin weird and annoying and useless for nothing sake but that doesnt mean you can pucking judge the puck out of me! who are you in first pucking place?! my mom,father? my fucking buddy!?!!Im just gonna be just wat the puck i am gonna be, you pucking who-know-all!! , puck that! u know my fuckin past ?, u have experience it, HUH!!? your fucking brain is full knowledge ? and why waste your time for someone like me?! go judge any other person outhere who need more than me!! im "dead"!!! know this !! you piece of shit im FUCKIN "DEAD" wanna save me? BAHAHAHA!!!! that's is ridiculous !! go back to past and save me !!1

nice for you to be a happy-go-lucky!! go and make more "saving"!!, save all of the people around you , GO@!!!#@!

i make a mess, ill admit it, but you said i was pathetic in making choices in life!! puck ya !! u probably never done any mistake now do ya ,and if so you are the perfect person ever!! know wat? ill make many fucking mistake that couldnt be count!! but im still , i am , you cant change people !! people change themselves!!

you said this on me "be wise" im wise , i really am , in my own way that is!! you fucking idiot, you are not someone who could do wise things!! you are someone how only look at negatives things which making you a "wise" bitch!!! puck this ... i'm done..

THX for the thread .. if someone doesnt create this thread , I might scream like an idiot.....

Edited by Kyokuza
being kicked in bf3 because you are too good @#@%&&@!!!

Hahaha, I know this feeling. Back then I played Vietcong like a madman and was obviously pretty good. Then I was suddenly banned from a lot of servers so I investigated some boards...turned out that I was a cheater. (¬_¬)

Geez, it's probably because of me playing a lot of such games these days but I'm seriously tired of visual novels where you can't use the mouse wheel for showing the next line of text. Dammit, my finger hurts like shit. How do you call the finger next to the thumb anyway? Index finger or something? I don't know and I don't care but I'm not gonna lie, this finger has muscles like a bodybuilder...oh and it hurts. =\

Also, I'm maybe able to get a job pretty soon, a shitty paid one but whatever. So yeah dan, it seems that I'll also end up getting a job I don't want.

Geez, it's probably because of me playing a lot of such games these days but I'm seriously tired of visual novels where you can't use the mouse wheel for showing the next line of text. Dammit, my finger hurts like shit. How do you call the finger next to the thumb anyway? Index finger or something? I don't know and I don't care but I'm not gonna lie, this finger has muscles like a bodybuilder...oh and it hurts. =\

Also, I'm maybe able to get a job pretty soon, a shitty paid one but whatever. So yeah dan, it seems that I'll also end up getting a job I don't want.

you should try the enter on your numpad. (if you don't use a laptop)