RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (people that played 999, but don't own a Vita/3ds will understand my pain....)

Damn... it's THAT song again...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (people that played 999, but don't own a Vita/3ds will understand my pain....)

..................................................................................................................................................

......................................I don't h-h-have..... any.... strength left to rage.....s-s-so I'll just....*cried silently*....

I've just read some 200 pages of fellowship of the ring book. And what can I say is that the book is really much better than the movie adaptation. I'm not gonna go as far as saying that the movie sucks or anything, at least not yet. But the deviation from the original storyline is somewhat apparent. Kay, tha's all. I'm gonna go finish the book now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was attempting to marathon an anime when, ten episodes in, the fansubber randomly decided to switch subtitle renderers for no obvious reason. Now I can't get the subs to work despite my impeccably tuned god-tier MPC setup.

I'm disappointed with myself, the world, and everything in it.

I was attempting to marathon an anime when, ten episodes in, the fansubber randomly decided to switch subtitle renderers for no obvious reason. Now I can't get the subs to work despite my impeccably tuned god-tier MPC setup.

I'm disappointed with myself, the world, and everything in it.

What anime where you marathoning

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

I figured it made sense to wear a Kuroneko avatar for a year, hoard a huge collection of Oreimo doujinshi, and pounce on a torrent as soon as the blu-rays were out only to forget about it until 2013.

At least it makes for interesting viewing when your head is already filled to the brim with fanon.

I'm trying to watch the 720p encode by [ANE], from BakaBT. Nobody there seems to be having these problems. I'm currently downloading the 1080p version to see if that makes a difference.

Right now, my normal internet connection won't allow me to reach: Erogedownload, Erogegames, VNDB, Pingtest, Speedtest, plus some other sites. I either have to use a proxy software/website, or, use my mobile broadband (doing that now) to reach them.

I despise anything related to internet connection issues. And yes, the problem solving is in the hands of the ISP as it is now.