• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck my life...

• 22nd of April: after years of making do with a barely working machine I finally get to order a new PC!
  • It'll take the store two weeks to receive all the components and assemble the thing for me (I'm lazy/inept).
  • Three weeks later when I call them for a status update they suddenly realize they somehow forgot to order the case I wanted. I tell them the case doesn't matter to me as long as it's decent, so they go ahead and order a different one that will take them two additional weeks to get regardless.
  • After over a month the PC is finally finished. When I plug it in the keyboard and mouse are electrified!
  • I take the PC along with said keyboard and mouse back to the store. In two days of testing they can't find a single problem and seem to believe I'm imagining things.
  • Back home I test the PC with a wide variety of electrical sockets and cables, in different rooms and with all conceivable configurations of peripherals to eliminate them one by one. In the process I get minor electrical burns on my hands and feet and one of the harddrives dies presumably from being electrocuted. Nothing I do makes a difference.
  • Back at the store they don't have a clue why the problem is happening and promise to send a mechanic my way, free of charge. ETA: 5 days.
  • A week later I'm on the phone with them again. They forgot to actually plan me into the mechanic's schedule and tell me to wait until next Thursday.

The kicker is this store is somehow renowned for its amazing service!

this store is somehow renowned for its amazing service!

They probably meant it as sarcasm. :p

gerard came back awhile ago and I STILL HAVENT SEEN HIM YET DA FK. WHY HE ALWAYS ON WHEN IM NOT

LOL Because I'm on SB on certain times only, foxy. Busy as hell.

Oh yea, this is a rage thread, I need to rage on something. Hurm. . . I don't have anything to rage on. -.-

Edit: Just noticed this. . . NOOOOOOOOO, DAMN IT!! FUUUCCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAGGEEE!!!!! HARUKURU NO MORE!

http://i.imgur.com/yPahm4o.png

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
  • 3 weeks later...

Fuck this shit. I wanted to repair my bycicle because it has a flat tire but I can't do this. Why? Because two fucking pieces need to be removed with special equipment before I can take out the back wheel. Hub gears are amazing but not right now! >.

So there's no other way than going to the bike shop tomorrow and pay a stupid amount of money for a repair that I could do on my own... *sigh*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am seriously contemplating learning japanese just so I can get some dating sims and purchase some games off ebay.... Why dont they just sell them with english subtitles is it really that bad of a market? In my small little town I know of atleast 100 people who would purchase them.. And thats just people I met there is definitly more.

• 2 weeks later...

my fappers. today i went to apply for a grant. the website announced that i needed to download internet explorer.

'

today ......

i .....

downloaded and used internet explorer....the virtual horror ...the trauma does not fade away....

i tried to meditate, i tried to masturbate , i fucked my wife , i fucked my dog , i fucked a goat , i fucked myself

it wasnt enough

nothing will ever be enough

http://zerowoes.com/articles/top-5-reasons-why-internet-explorer-sucks-to-the-core/

Edited by switch

Screw IE! It sucks and when it updates to 9.0 it will suck big anal ass and fuck right in the pussy at the same time!!

Still, IE is evolution..

Internet explorer reminds me of demon.. :rolleyes:

No, not demon, Loppez, LOPPEZ!

• 2 weeks later...