Visual Novels Translation Status [08/11/2012]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I guess that's what I was trying to say haha. I'm not too picky as long as it isn't a nukige.

Well that's the problem. There aren't many good visual novels left to play so I've to fight my way through titles like Snow Sakura. I'm really envious of all newbies coz they can enjoy all those great titles like sharin no kuni... *sigh*

Edited by OneManArmy
Seriously guys that whas mean and harsh, Critiser others is bad thing you know, Poor JAST USA so be critiser to people when they are trying their best to translate games in english and they so fixet a update patch for School days HQ for there, A litte bit thank you for JAST USA so make a Update patch whould not hurt.

wow... digging your own grave...

then... let me tell you this...

people ordered and payed for it...

then they released it with a bonus... Bugs...

how thoughtful...

think about it, you buy stuff, then get "damaged" goods... what would you feel???

hoho... quite nice isn't it???

Is anyone else not curious about what's going on with Aroducs secret project right now? He managed to translate over 4000 lines last time leaving him with only 5650 left. As I understand it he has people editing as he goes and the seiha translations forum is normally updated by now, am I the only one thinking we may be getting the release this week? or am I just being overly optimistic?

Let's not attack henta20 for having an opinion. Kind of alienates people if that happens.

As far as Snow Sakura, I dropped it after doing the cousin route... doubt I'll pick it up again. Common route dragged like hell and the route structures weren't well done at all. So... yeah, I agree with OMA.

Is anyone else not curious about what's going on with Aroducs secret project right now? He managed to translate over 4000 lines last time leaving him with only 5650 left. As I understand it he has people editing as he goes and the seiha translations forum is normally updated by now, am I the only one thinking we may be getting the release this week? or am I just being overly optimistic?

It could be anything, really. Doubt it's going to get released this week.... could be awesome to get 3 VNs released in a week.... just don't really see it happening.

Edited by desi
That's one fine slice of life game, I enjoyed it pretty much.

Well it's not as bad as I thought but not awesome either. It's the typical slice of life game where nothing happens. You have your friends, and obviously more female ones, and you're doing stuff with them. That's the plot. At some point you end up with one of the heroines, do some lovey-dovey stuff, and at the end you'll get some drama which the new lovers have to overcome. It's definitely a nice read if you need a little break from depressing or very deep stuff. So yeah, I didn't enjoy the game but it wasn't boring or totally bad.

I dropped it after doing the cousin route...

Well the routes are crap and you'll only enjoy them if you like a specific heroine. In my case, I kind of liked kozue...or whatever her name was. I finished also that cousin's route and misaki's, both were rather stupid, especially when we're talking about the behaviour of the characters.

Edited by OneManArmy

nope... not happening this week... translating a VN doesn't end with the translations... there's also quality check, troubleshooting, and proof reading (remind me if I forgot to add something)...

nope... not happening this week... translating a VN doesn't end with the translations... there's also quality check, troubleshooting, and proof reading (remind me if I forgot to add something)...

I get that, but given he has had editors working with him all along I was kinda hoping most of that was progressing at once, Instead of waiting and doing it all at the end. Oh well, it was always a faint hope and I won't abandon it just because of your petty logic :p

I get that, but given he has had editors working with him all along I was kinda hoping most of that was progressing at once, Instead of waiting and doing it all at the end. Oh well, it was always a faint hope and I won't abandon it just because of your petty logic :p

no ones telling you to abandon hope... XD

oh well...

If it gets released, then great...

If it doesn't, patience...

Is there any darker VN in translation right now? I would check by myself, but I don't want to check every single one on that list :p

Depends on your definition of dark. Subahibi has a lot of madness/mindscrew. Maybe something like Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni... the prequel is already out and the sequel is being translated right now.

I so can't wait for Subahibi. I am waiting for my mind to be fucked. And then I am going to go to college class and fuck up everyone else's minds.

Sounds like a plan but my mind will probably be so freakin fucked up that I can't fuck up any other minds anymore...or something like this.

rewrite small update:

Total Scripts: 60.89/79 (77.08%)

Total Lines: 55417.17/101220 (54.75%)

Total KB: 1883.05/3659.71 (51.45%)

majikoi s update news:

Translator will be releasing multiple routes in one patch now because the other routes are smaller in comparison.

Next patch: Margit, Kokoro, Kosugi.

The patch after that: Momoyo, Kazuko, Yukie, Chris.

The patch after after that: Miyako, Agave.

The last patch: Hermit Crab, Tsubame, True Route.

Going to start with Margit Route first.

(Will not be releasing one at a time.)

Never7

Cure Route QC complete.

Edited by Ero-ero Majin
rewrite small update:

Total Scripts: 60.89/79 (77.08%)

Total Lines: 55417.17/101220 (54.75%)

Total KB: 1883.05/3659.71 (51.45%)

majikoi s update news:

Translator will be releasing multiple routes in one patch now because the other routes are smaller in comparison.

Next patch: Margit, Kokoro, Kosugi.

The patch after that: Momoyo, Kazuko, Yukie, Chris.

The patch after after that: Miyako, Agave.

The last patch: Hermit Crab, Tsubame, True Route.

Going to start with Margit Route first.

(Will not be releasing one at a time.)

Never7

Cure Route QC complete.

lolz...i wont touch Margit.Tsubame and all the original heroines route if i were you...

it'll spoil the main Majikoi routes...

unless if you are continuing the after story from majikoi~~~

rewrite is proceeding smoothly.That is good to know.I hope they finish rewrite within 2012

hmmm....i dont think that'll happen though...

most probably 2013 spring~~

Well this novel from the new translation project is on the 9th place in the 2ch's best novel list of 2006:

1) Sengoku Rance

2) Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku o

3) Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no

4) Muv-Luv Alternative

5) Moshimo Ashita ga Harenaraba

6) Gore Screaming Show

7) Scarlett

8) Extravaganza ~Mushi Mederu Shoujo~

9) Kanojotachi no Ryuugi

10)Tsuma Shibori

Edited by Chipp12