Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

It seems that KyoAni is making a new anime about some eye patch loli (not exactly a loli). Anyways, here's some info about it - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - MyAnimeList.net.

The air date is 2012-10-03 (MAL didn't update it yet).

4 PVs are posted so far:

1. The long one -

2. The eye drop one -

3. The "putting on the eye patch" + random cat with pink wings on the street one -

4. and the OP PV (whatever that means...) - TV

Will you watch it, fap to it or do you want to burn it with fire?

Edited by killerinsidee
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The novel isn't even finished, isn't it?

There is some info about the novel here - Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! (KyoAni LN) - AnimeSuki Forum. It doesn't say that it's finished or not, but I'm guessing that it is since only 2 of them got published in 2011. Think KyoAni is just taking the novel and expanding it with the anime (since it got released by them).

Edited by killerinsidee

All done for preview all left is to pap, read, watch and wait... I'm just hoping this is not gonna be a some familiar plot.

I will watch the anime first before the VN. ( After i get back from Macau and travel to Ibusuki for visiting my GrandParent )

I'm only interested in Chuunibyou personality thing.. It's gonna be on my list!

I wonder how author/creator gonna finish this since it's not yet finish, The novel that is..

• 2 weeks later...

I will definitely watch it .It is a KyoAni's anime so it will be good.(Another LN adaptation=another loose ending,*Sigh*)

Lately,many LNs are being adapted into animes .That is not a good sign bcoz that kind of animes leave us with a loose ending.

Accel world,Hyouka,SAO and Campione all finish with loose ending .Lately,the anime community is losing masterpiece.

And because of that,i have high hope in LB.

I will definitely watch it .It is a KyoAni's anime so it will be good.(Another LN adaptation=another loose ending,*Sigh*)

Lately,many LNs are being adapted into animes .That is not a good sign bcoz that kind of animes leave us with a loose ending.

Accel world,Hyouka,SAO and Campione all finish with loose ending .Lately,the anime community is losing masterpiece.

The thing is - it's kinda the other way around with this anime/LN. KyoAni published 2 LNs and they will expand the story with the anime. It's not the usual "LN 1-3 out of 8 get animated".

The thing is - it's kinda the other way around with this anime/LN. KyoAni published 2 LNs and they will expand the story with the anime. It's not the usual "LN 1-3 out of 8 get animated".

Oh,then there is a good chance that it will be really good.Okay,I am putting high expectation into this one now.

[h=1][/h]

damn after u said this then i started to realize, indeed alot of LNs have become animes recently, i just hope that they don't cut out too many important points in them.

Also the thing about LB, i also kinda have high hopes in them, since i am kinda of a J.C Staff fan

yeah XD , and louise from zero no tsukaima too, i guess i like tsunderes too much lolz

Agree.Shana,Louise,Taiga and Nagi(Hayate no gotoku) are some of my favorite tsunderes.In fact,I like all tsunderes voiced by Kugimiya Rie.She is the best tsundere VA ever.

Agree.Shana,Louise,Taiga and Nagi(Hayate no gotoku) are some of my favorite tsunderes.In fact,I like all tsunderes voiced by Kugimiya Rie.She is the best tsundere VA ever.

ohhh don't forget aria from hidan no aria , another kugimiya rie tsundere!