Visual Novels Translation Status [11/04/2012]

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God , every time i check this thread theres like +2 pages with hate from ultime. Not that i mind that hate but isnt that overdoing it a little? I mean this is thread for updates so lets stick to theme and leave that whole hate stuff behind us people.PEACE!

You think so too, right soren? ; )

Except that not.I don't even know why you'd come up with that.

I gave up on reading sora's route when I saw the common route wasn't fully translated.

Considering that in plenty of VNs out there I find the common route more fun than the individual routes themselves, that's quite a turn off for me, especially since I had already started reading it and suddenly faced some japanese text.

It makes anyone feel intimidated.It's battler yelling "OBJECTION!" Phoenix Wright style after all lol.

And that makes sense, I didn't know you had something to compare it to, I figured you were just saying it based on how you thought there were more patches than what you expected going out.

WTF is happening here?!?!?

an Ixrec occult has been made...

(does Ixrec even know about this???)

should this even surprise you Hunter??

Everybody is being Bakabaka today.

If that person releases the Da capo III patch I will play it because I loved Da capo II.(Shit taste, Whatever).

If its not,I will wait for mangagamers.They will release the game. Someday. I'm sure. Maybe.

the thread went from the birth of Ixrec's newly made cult to a shitstorm with Ulti, LoneWolf and a messenger? da fuq?

If given the choice between a 2-3 year long "Proper" translation and a 2-3 month long Machine translation, I'll take the "Proper" one every time. If I wanted to read garbage I could hunt down fan stories.

Anyway, it is nice to see a couple of the VNs I want will be done soon™.

It's the power of Eroge. I can only say that much.

I see...

ALL HAIL IXREC!!!!!!!!!!! Steer away from the DC3 talk

yes back to the main topic! all hail our savior o/

what? no more arguing....oh come on people, you can do better than that...

NO! do not reignite these flames you speak of! :p

My last post makes me wonder how many people wait till a game is fully translated to play, or do you just jump in as soon as a route is done, then patiently wait for the next route.

I prefer to wait. That way I can experience the game in one chunk to maximum effect. Wait or play the partials, you both get finished about the same time. The only time I play partials is if the project in canceled and a partial is all there is.

"It is very possible for a translation to be so bad that it really is worse than no translation at all. In fact, I've seen quite a few of these myself."

Our almighty god has spoken. Amen.

Everybody is being Bakabaka today.

7156-caption.jpg

Ulti

Hey desi-chan, is it just me or...?

Am I missing anything?

Of course you did but let me help you.

5. OneManArmy is selfish awesome as always.

6. Popcorn! \o/

some of the people think Sora's route is the only one worth it

B-But I'm also interested in that loli shrine maiden heroine~

Edited by OneManArmy

Small spoilers of me describing my impressions from the heroines of YnS :

Sora : Twin Imouto (barely) who is also a sort of neet.VNDB says she's deredere but I felt like she was a bit of a Tsundere in the way she acted.She's not open about her feelings but she clearly dislikes other girls approaching the protagonist and is obviously attached to him.

Nao : Childhood friend.With those glasses and her "somewhat normal" personality you'd think she's the class or the student council president, wich surprisingly, she is not.Also known by some people around here as "the slutty childhood friend", because

she had sex with the protagonist before he went back from his last trip on the countryside

, wich is revealed in the first 5 minutes of game.

Kazuha : Your typical ojou-sama.She plays the viola and acts somewhat refinedly.She's nuts over Akira and has been friends with her since forever.Not much to say about her to be honest, she's kinda unimpressive.

Akira : The silly airheaded clumsy loli shrine maiden.My favorite out of the cast because of the way she talks and acts.She's somewhat of a childhood friend of the protagonist even though they only met / played once when they were small kids.

Motoka : Kazuha's maid.Not much is said about her until the point in wich the common route was translated.In fact, it started going japanese when she showed up in her casual clothes, wich I suppose was when they were gonna develop her character.I'm not sure why she gets a route when the class president doesn't though.

The other 2 girls, Kozue (The class president), and Yahiro (The candy shop attendant) don't have routes of their own.I heard the class president gets one in the fan disk, not sure about Yahiro.

Small spoilers of me describing my impressions from the heroines of YnS :

Sora : Twin Imouto (barely) who is also a sort of neet.VNDB says she's deredere but I felt like she was a bit of a Tsundere in the way she acted.She's not open about her feelings but she clearly dislikes other girls approaching the protagonist and is obviously attached to him.

Nao : Childhood friend.With those glasses and her "somewhat normal" personality you'd think she's the class or the student council president, wich surprisingly, she is not.Also known by some people around here as "the slutty childhood friend", because

she had sex with the protagonist before he went back from his last trip on the countryside

, wich is revealed in the first 5 minutes of game.

Kazuha : Your typical ojou-sama.She plays the viola and acts somewhat refinedly.She's nuts over Akira and has been friends with her since forever.Not much to say about her to be honest, she's kinda unimpressive.

Akira : The silly airheaded clumsy loli shrine maiden.My favorite out of the cast because of the way she talks and acts.She's somewhat of a childhood friend of the protagonist even though they only met / played once when they were small kids.

Motoka : Kazuha's maid.Not much is said about her until the point in wich the common route was translated.In fact, it started going japanese when she showed up in her casual clothes, wich I suppose was when they were gonna develop her character.I'm not sure why she gets a route when the class president doesn't though.

The other 2 girls, Kozue (The class president), and Yahiro (The candy shop attendant) don't have routes of their own.I heard the class president gets one in the fan disk, not sure about Yahiro.

Kozue and Yahiro both get routes in the fandisk