Visual Novels Translation Status [04/21/2013]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've got some confirmation from the leader of the project..

We still have a couple of people who are working on the translation, and both of them are pretty skilled, so we're still good. They just had different jobs until now. (Image editing and such)
some bad news i think?

the 2 translator for Mashiro Iro Symphony project are gone missing..

the project leader said that they'll find a new translator if those 2 of the missing person don't respond to them at the end of this month..

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/angry-desk-flip.png

i've got some confirmation from the leader of the project..
We still have a couple of people who are working on the translation, and both of them are pretty skilled, so we're still good. They just had different jobs until now. (Image editing and such)[/Quote]

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/happy-epic-win.png

Does anyone know where I can find the full version of Grisaia?

When you ask like that I would be forced to ask you which one you mean but since I'm pretty sure you mean Grisaia no Kajitsu I'll just leave this here.

Ok.... I was derping around on vndb and I found this: Dracu-Riot! partial? release date 2013-09-09

Is this true or anything?

Check link.

A patch will definitely be released on Cirno Day. (Sep 9). The contents of this patch have yet to be determined, and will depend largely on the project progress when the date approaches.

Yes, Tick! Tack! has been released. You can bitch at me if you find any errors or spelling/grammar mistakes. Just know that if you do, 0 fucks will be given.

Edit: And no, I will not be uploading a walkthrough for that convoluted choice system. Was a pain in the ass to get through and beta test with what they gave me. I am not going to put in a ton of effort to try and get a guide ready for it.

Edited by strom
Yes, Tick! Tack! has been released. You can bitch at me if you find any errors or spelling/grammar mistakes. Just know that if you do, 0 fucks will be given.

Edit: And no, I will not be uploading a walkthrough for that convoluted choice system. Was a pain in the ass to get through and beta test with what they gave me. I am not going to put in a ton of effort to try and get a guide ready for it.

Well, I don't care about the game the slightest bit but thanks for your hard work.

So when will you upload a walktrough? :rolleyes:

it'll be funny if i beat him though..

lets see....

i can speak Chinese, English, Malay, Japanese normally..

while i can understand basic Tamil, some other 8 common chinese dialects

and i can grasp some common Spanish, Frech and other chinese dialects...

so...how many language is that..if you include the dialects and slang

wait, Malay? you're M'sian? if so, same with me..