Visual Novels Translation Status [06/23/2013]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

My life goal is to ruin all fan TLs, what can I say...

This is why we can't have nice things.

Angel Beats! huh? Usualy VN realising first, it's cccccccombobraker or what?

Yeah, going from VN to anime is the way it usually goes. In fact, I can't really think of an example where the opposite happens. Is this a first? Whatever the case, when it comes out it'll be brilliant since angel beats was awesome, but it suffered since it was only 13 episodes long. It wasn't enough time to do the story justice.

Yeah, going from VN to anime is the way it usually goes. In fact, I can't really think of an example where the opposite happens. Is this a first? Whatever the case, when it comes out it'll be brilliant since angel beats was awesome, but it suffered since it was only 13 episodes long. It wasn't enough time to do the story justice.

That's what you're hoping for but we could also get a shitload of annoying fanservice.

This is why we can't have nice things.

I can think of "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Lost Colors" (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Lost Colors) but right now it's the only one I can think of.

That's what you're hoping for but we could also get a shitload of annoying fanservice.

True, although I have faith that key won't just shit all over it. They've taken absolutely ages planning it so I think it will be good. Or, at any rate, I hope it will be good.

Also, I didn't even realise there was a Code Geass VN, although looking at the mixed ratings, that's probably why I haven't heard of it...

Edited by Chocolatemilkgod
In fact, I can't really think of an example where the opposite happens. Is this a first?

but right now it's the only one I can think of.

Guilty Crown, everyone? And it really isn't unusual for anime to be adapted to VN, there're a lot of consoles VNs based on an anime if you even bother to look. PC is a bit scarce, though.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Grisaia editing is at 100% now (thanks to PandaeMang who randomly found it)

Still need herkz to go over the lines, Futsuu to do QC, and some tech work after that.. release.. soon.

Still need herkz to go over the lines, Futsuu to do QC, and some tech work after that.. release.. soon.

*Thinks of Sumika h-scenes*

http://i.imgur.com/uYW1i9R.jpg

*Reads QC part* Futsuu.............QC...........*chuckles*

Edited by Ryu
It will never get released, probably because of C&D...

So, Front Wing C&D'ed Grisaia, contacted MoeNovel and licensed a censored version suitable for six years-old children. Of course, they have to re-translate it again using the superb translator line-up that they have to match the censoring too. Awesome!! \o/

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
So, Front Wing C&D'ed Grisaia, contacted MoeNovel and licensed a censored version suitable for six years-old children. Of course, they have to re-translate it again using the superb translator line-up that they have to match the censoring too. Awesome!! \o/

You're joking right? :////////

Oh ho ho! My, my, look what we have here. A final build of #Harukoi Otome, at long last! Come now, I believe it is time for tea, ladies.

They are alive, they are alive !!

Edited by Wanderer