Visual Novels Translation Status [06/23/2013]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is muv luv altered fable the sequel to alternative. Or is it a whole new story picking up where alternative ended?

Kasumi's route probably has MLA references so i hope... if so it can be considered at least a spiritual sequel to MLA but totally not on its mindset at all.

Is muv luv altered fable the sequel to alternative. Or is it a whole new story picking up where alternative ended?

I think it is kinda a 'continuation' of the

[spoiler=muv luv alternative spoiler]super happy world takeru ends up in after his mission is complete. From what I remember reading about it, it's Muv Luv Extra 2.0 with a few additions from alternative and a few references to alternative, too. In other words, the story is likely non-existent, but you get to revisit the characters. And yeah, there is Kasumi in there, don't worry. Bye bye

it's just what happens after the end of alternative,

The happy world that sumika created where everyone can live happy.

It's a wolrd without BETAs, so don't expects something more insteresting than Extra.

And kasumi make it clear that she remember everything that happens in the prevoius worlds.

Dracu-Riot update:

Bonus: 4339/4339

Total: 43233/53707

Appearently only Miu route is left...

Very Nice. This is one of the VNs I'm eager to finish, with Fortune Arterial, Majikoi (its incomplete state is holding me up from S and A), and Akatsuki no Goei.

I remember the translator gave warning that a full translation would not be ready by 9/9 but with this recent progress rate, I find it hard to believe. At the very least we shall surely get a partial patch with all the other routes by September. Too bad Miu is my preferred character.