Visual Novels Translation Status [06/23/2013]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said it's old that's all, i didn't say it's bad... T^T

It doesn't matter cuz you're still wrong. :p

stop ganging up against me

You've only yourself to blame. You pretty much make youself a target practice. Muahahahaha~~!! “ψ(`∇´)ψ Prepare to be punish by Butler's hate. -.-

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
The game's art reminds me of SubaHibi. Same artist?

SubaHibi

Kagome: Minakami Yuki / Wakatsuki Kagami/Tsuakasa / Yuuki Tomosane

Moto4%: Takashima Zakuro / Otonashi Ayana / Mamiya Takuji

Suzuri: Tachibana Kimika

karory: Mamiya Hasaki

SCA-ji: Iwata Miu (that astronomy girl)

Supreme Candy

Inugami Kira: Tsuyuki Yuuri / Hasegawa Isaac Izumi Merucedes Jakoko (Ichizon/Ebiten designer BTW)

Mimori: Sakuma Yumine

karory: Nanahoshi Shuri

Korie Riko: Amano Hanei / Minato Himawari / Aihara Tokimi (went to work on Lamp of Sugar after doing designs for Supreme Candy & Ikikoi for Makura).

Also karory is working on art for Taishi's label called Electro.muster

I'm not sure if there's a lot of Taishi's fans here though :rolleyes:

Edited by Chipp12
I agreed...

To prove it...Check out G-senjou...

g-senjou were...still considered a new VN

check Nocturnal illusion~

Apparently it's a tricky game to run.I've seen a few people here that can't get it to run no matter what.Plus, many people are prejudiced against old art.

tricky??

meh..i believe its all due to the un-explainable messy timeline

Edited by ultimecea

I meant tricky to run as in " tricky to make the game run", not to actually play it (although it sorta is too).

There are people who keep getting errors and stuff.ILoveTsundere himself already told me a few times that he can't get Yu-No to run no matter what he does (and he always makes the same "YU-NO Y U NO WORK!??!?" joke too =D).

I meant tricky to run as in " tricky to make the game run", not to actually play it (although it sorta is too).

There are people who keep getting errors and stuff.ILoveTsundere himself already told me a few times that he can't get Yu-No to run no matter what he does (and he always makes the same "YU-NO Y U NO WORK!??!?" joke too =D).

Yea for some reason YU-NO kept crashing at the installer but im pretty sure its because of corrupted files. I just wouldnt have it and re-downloading the entire thing again back then , too much of a hassle.

Yeah I've been tracking the news on this for a while. I know it'll be in Japanese and I won't be able to play it until (or if) it is translated, but it still makes me pretty excited. You can see most of the news and information about it on the angel beats wiki. I particularly like the fact that they are making changes to the story based on feedback so the end product will be really great.