Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

You have to do Komono's route before doing Kosame's.

And anyone know much further it is until I enter a route? I'm just past the beach scenes now.

i know, i already finished with komomo's route:p

btw,anybody help! i cant enter chinami's route! i already finished aoi's route so that means that chinami's should be unlocked right??

Edit: lol, nvm..

Edited by reminisceization
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished this VN and i have to say i'm disappointed by Mare route.

I was expecting something better specially since we had to go through all the other 6 routes before getting Mare route.

I also find it kind of weird how You find Mare meteorite during Yume route, but don't try during Mare route, she never got her memory back either, anyway Mare route was really rushed.

Finished this VN and i have to say i'm disappointed by Mare route.

I was expecting something better specially since we had to go through all the other 6 routes before getting Mare route.

I also find it kind of weird how You find Mare meteorite during Yume route, but don't try during Mare route, she never got her memory back either, anyway Mare route was really rushed.

There is probably a lot more content with Mare on the fandisk, which won't get translated...by the guys from Staircase Subs at least :

Edited by killerinsidee

I haven't done Asuho's route, but I want to (I'll save her for third - which means pretty soon).

I will probably end up skipping through Aoi's route... Her attitude left a bad taste in my mouth even when she no longer made many appearances.

I haven't done Asuho's route, but I want to (I'll save her for third - which means pretty soon).

I will probably end up skipping through Aoi's route... Her attitude left a bad taste in my mouth even when she no longer made many appearances.

I strongly suggest you to do her route, You trolls her really bad later, I laughted at her misery lol.

asuho's route is ok , makes me want to play Yume's route more and more xD . And kosame and komomo's route r pretty awesome , better than asuho i guess , in my opinion(well , asuho is pretty wild...)

Edited by Kamidori
asuho's route is ok , makes me want to play Yume's route more and more xD . And kosame and komomo's route r pretty awesome , better than asuho i guess , in my opinion(well , asuho is pretty wild...)

Asuho is a fuckin beast in bed.

Asuho's maid scene =

Edited by Caelistas
i want to enter yume's route already!! still need to go through kosame and chinami looking forward to kosame's route i will just skip chinami

Exactly. Do yourself a favor and avoid Chinami