What do you prefer playing? Love or Dark themed visual novels?

What do you prefer playing? Love or Dark themed visual novels?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer playing? Love or Dark themed visual novels?

• Love theme
    • Dark theme

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still kind of wish the original post were clearer, because I'm really curious what they meant. Love is fairly straight-forward(School dramas, heart-warming stories, etc), but dark themes isn't. Is he talking about games which focus on rape and such? Is he talking about all games that have a darkish setting(Fantasy, science fiction, etc)?

Oh God, Lilith. That brings back unpleasant memories...

Nah, Lilith are quite good both storywise and art/animation wise, if they can be a bit dark sometimes but that's just how they roll. You always know what you're getting with a Lilith game.

Ummm, I just clicked love out of instinct. Thinking back I just love reading interesting stories with wonderfully outlaid plots. Meh, I'll just say I read nearly anything that has ero. :p

you should try it, all we can call a good story is good, but with a wonderful ero-inside, that'd be parfact @_@ #bitmytongue

I thought i was weird for liking love over dark but i guess im with the majority O_O

Of course, love rules, well that's what i think at least