What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently playing Aiyoku no Eustia, Fione route right now. Muv-luv Extra and Majikoi S are in stand-by until I get moe-overloaded by Fione (never expected her to be so cute!). Muv-luv Extra is just a few scenes from completion (I heard that there is a Marimo route, is it worth it? I want to finish all the Extra route before starting Unlimited) and Majikoi S is progressing very slowly (I mean, come on, there is so many H events that I'm getting sick of it).

Currently playing Aiyoku no Eustia, Fione route right now. Muv-luv Extra and Majikoi S are in stand-by until I get moe-overloaded by Fione (never expected her to be so cute!). Muv-luv Extra is just a few scenes from completion (I heard that there is a Marimo route, is it worth it? I want to finish all the Extra route before starting Unlimited) and Majikoi S is progressing very slowly (I mean, come on, there is so many H events that I'm getting sick of it).

"Aiyoku no Eustia" i just did a vndb search on it out of curiosity and it hits all my tastes, I MUST HAVE!!!!!!!

"Aiyoku no Eustia" i just did a vndb search on it out of curiosity and it hits all my tastes, I MUST HAVE!!!!!!!

Well, the translation project is still ongoing so you can play the partial patch right now while waiting for the full patch. (Goddamnit, why Fione? I want Eris~~~!!!)

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

finish eien no aselia, and sengoku rance :) and also starting new game on koihime musou, downloading FSN

about koihime musou, i think this one has lots potential, so far finish one heroine (Kan'u) out of 3 good plot with many interesting side story and i think it will be even more interesting if the battle not so boring with very limited general and strategist available, this one has more romantic side than sengoku rance when rance is just sexbrain and go banging to each girl he see, kazuto actually care about all heroine, the real letdown is just the gameplay is so simple it's not really part of the game, ohh well...... i guess i got my expectation way to high

overal rating 6,5 (good story, but the gameplay are just &%#$) ,i guess in comparison sengoku rance 8,0 (great gameplay, good story but no sound) ,eien no aselia 7 (good gameplay good story but no H scene for real!!)

aiming for kamidori for my next project.....

Edited by Virsia
You meant the "little girl" difficulty.:rolleyes:

There's still Crea's route too.

Hmm, Crea has her own route? Or do you mean the fan disks? I'll likely check those out later for sure, Crea is awesome(If a bit Loli for my tastes)

Just started up Boob Wars today, not really expecting much out of it, but it's good to have a nukige on hand every now and then for a simple hentai experience.

Hmm, Crea has her own route? Or do you mean the fan disks? I'll likely check those out later for sure, Crea is awesome(If a bit Loli for my tastes)

She has a route under Destiny... and yeah, she also supposedly has a role in GIGA fandisc, Xross Scramble.

Ahh, Destiny... well I'll think about it, but I'm pretty sure once I complete all the Justice version routes I will likely stop and call it complete. Or move to the fandisk. Non-H stuff from originals that were eroge bother me, as I'm sure you know.

im bout to start G senjou based on comments in forums and such places sounds like its going to be pretty good hopefully it keeps me busy a few days so im not bored

G-Senjou is good. The side routes are meh, but the true route(which should be saved for last, it comes last anyways) is really good. Enjoy the experience.

cool sounds good im waitin for kira kira curtain call to download since i just finished the first one so g senjou is what im playing now then when im done with it ill go back to curtain call

as a side note im getin really addicted to VN's i havent played as many as i've seen anime but i have a fair number done with now no where near my 2k anime witch i've seen tho... for the most part im enjoying the vn's more than the anime counter parts except with a few like utawarerumono and a couple other's. no real reason why but i like the anime version more

Edited by purpura9999
but it's good to have a nukige on hand every now and then for a simple hentai experience.

No.

G-Senjou is good. The side routes are meh, but the true route is really good.
#

I definitely have to agree with this. The side routes were only decent (kanon why????) but the true route will beat the shit out of your brain.

Non-H stuff from originals that were eroge bother me, as I'm sure you know.

Mhm? IMO I think that Crea's route should be an exception to that since it was first made for Destiny version and its "original" route/ver. is 17+. lol

Personally, I don't think skipping Crea's is a good idea, but, oh well, it's up to you to decide. Enjoy your game.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf