What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked up all vn here again, and man, now I started Kana -Imouto- ... going for Yumis ending 1st and then directly the true ending. Hope it's as good as I heard from many people, but my first impression is like "meh, to much time leaps", but then "finally a vn which is about the meaning of live" ... I really can empathize with Kana and the protagonist through to happenings in my own past.

PS: The protagonist was awful at the beginning!

Looked up all vn here again, and man, now I started Kana -Imouto- ... going for Yumis ending 1st and then directly the true ending. Hope it's as good as I heard from many people, but my first impression is like "meh, to much time leaps", but then "finally a vn which is about the meaning of live" ... I really can empathize with Kana and the protagonist through to happenings in my own past.

PS: The protagonist was awful at the beginning!

try reading narcissu(1&2), similar theme(living), it has voice and is better written

^ Better written? As if you can read them in their original writing. :p

That aside, Kana and Narcissu aren't that different in terms of storyline quality. It's the differences in taste and preference that make people tend to compare them.

@Pumasrevenge If you want a recommendation, I would suggest True Remembrance. I heard this one is a gem.

try reading narcissu(1&2), similar theme(living), it has voice and is better written

I wanted to play that long before, but I don't like the tag "Dying heroine" in vndb :D Just don't like vn without a "happy ending". Maybe it's also a happy ending in Narcissu, don't know, but I don't like it if the heroine I go for dies at the end :)

@Pumasrevenge If you want a recommendation, I would suggest True Remembrance. I heard this one is a gem.

Happy ending without death etc. or a bittersweet ending? :D

I wanted to play that long before, but I don't like the tag "Dying heroine" in vndb :D Just don't like vn without a "happy ending". Maybe it's also a happy ending in Narcissu, don't know, but I don't like it if the heroine I go for dies at the end :)

happy ending definitely, for the protagonist and the heroine, iirc

Narcissu has only one ending and that's definitely a sad one.

Never played it, therefore my "maybe". Cross Channel has also a sad/bittersweet ending, but in the end it's also a good one :)

~Advertisment~

There's also a german translation of Narcissu so be sure to check it out if you're from germany.

~Advertisment~

To sad ... I'm not from Germany. A little more downward if you look on the world map ;D Anyway, thx for translation (I'd like to think that you translated it, since the translator is also called OneManArmy) ... the world definitely needs more german vn!

To sad ... I'm not from Germany. A little more downward if you look on the world map ;D Anyway, thx for translation (I'd like to think that you translated it, since the translator is also called OneManArmy) ... the world definitely needs more german vn!

Thanks, but what the world really needs is a translation of Tayutama. And why am I writing in small letters anyway?

Thanks, but what the world really needs is a translation of Tayutama. And why am I writing in small letters anyway?

Lol, looked it up on vndb ... and what is the first tag I read? "Dying heroine" ... no good day for me. But you are right, we really need a really good translated vn in the next time. Man, I hope the translation of Yosuga no Sora, Tenshin Ranman or Baldr Sky will be finished anytime soon.

Already crossed out the Grisaia series on my list, for now at least.

Tayutama

Lol, looked it up on vndb ... and what is the first tag I read? "Dying heroine"

Defloration 2.7 Deities 2.5 Multiple Endings 2.5 Multiple Songs 2.5 Male Protagonist 2.5 Shinto Shrine 2.4 Only Virgin Heroines 2.3 Osananajimi Heroine 2.3 Tsundere Heroine 2.3 Protagonist With a Face 2.3 Kitsune Heroine (only 2.3/3 for mashiro? oh c'mon) 2.2 Student Heroine 2.2 Student Protagonist 2.2 Fantastic Creatures 2.2 Shy Heroine 2.2 Ojousama Heroine 2.2 Genius Heroine 2.0 Cousin Romance 2.0 Heroine with Knee Highs 2.0 Same Roof 2.0 Romance 2.0 Track Display 2.0 Fighting Heroine 2.0 Goddess Heroine 2.0 Footjob 2.0 Multiple Opening Movies 2.0 Boobjob 2.0 Cousin Heroine 2.0 ADV 2.0 Cousin Incest (Desi look at this!!!) 2.0 Onmyouji Protagonist 1.7 Intercrural Sex 1.5 Late Branching Plot 0.2

I can't see a dying heroine tag and Lump of Sugar games usually have a happy ending full of rainbows and love.

I can't see a dying heroine tag and Lump of Sugar games usually have a happy ending full of rainbows and love.

Erm, I think he's talking about Narcissu.

I don't want to spoil the end of that VN so I'm afraid I can't answer your question about True Remembrance. However, if you really want to, you can always go and check the tags in VNDB though. ^^"

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Are we talking about -Kiss on My Deity- or about -It's happy days-? The first tag of -Kiss on My Deity- is "Dying heroine 3.0". Select "show all spoilers" ;D

I don't want to spoil the end of that VN so I'm afraid I can't answer your question about True Remembrance. However, if you really want to, you can always go and check the tags in VNDB though. ^^"

Yeah, I know, and that's the reason I ask. Mystery, Mind Control, Amnesia ... everything sounds so "bittersweet" :D

Sry, but don't worry, I think it doesn't mean that much. No one of the characters has the tag, therefore I think it's just a bad end or so :)

That's true, some visual novels have misleading tags. I can clearly remember the "Consensual Sex Involving Tentacles" tag of Sharnoth...

Just picked up Steins;Gate not too long ago. I hate predictable stories, so I love any VN that makes it hard to predict what is going to happen. So far, Steins;Gate has made it almost impossible for me to predict anything, so it's been a fun ride so far.

Edited by Wojo
Just picked up Steins;Gate not too long ago. I hate predictable stories (I'm looking at you, Shuffle), so I love any VN that makes it hard to predict what is going to happen. So far, Steins;Gate has made it almost impossible for me to predict anything, so it's been a fun ride so far.

i predicted the true ending. you should try too, once you get to that part

• 2 weeks later...