What eroges are you playing right now?

Dengeki Stryker.

i'm gonna drop this shit. extremely lame jokes and protagonist who became retarded hero after one wish.

dont even start this stupid vn.

:eek:

oh no,i have this vn on my desktop. I'll give it a try after i am done with sharnoth

sharnoth is fun. Currently at act 4 part 2. The minigames can take a little while to finish, since they are so slow paced and it feels all clunky(i know i can speed it up by pressing ctrl), but they are interesting(and sometimes feel like a pain -_-) and i always have the option to skip them, took me two tries to finish the minigame in part 1 of act 4. As for the story hm..let me comment on this after finishing the entire vn. Too similar to inganock, and what's with the Sherlock Holmes reference..and Winston Churchill lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he's actually right because the way of telling the story is more than just similiar.

Don't mind me, I laugh because he's saying the obvious. Since both Inganock and Sharnoth are part of Sakurai's WABs series, I think it's to be expected that they will be very similar.

Perhaps that is why Ixrec WABs reviews always start with him having to point out the differences in each titles.

Valusia - But unlike the previous WABs, there is no episodic plot, or at least not the same kind as before.

Sona-Nyl - They succeed at making Sona-Nyl not feel too much like any previous WAB, while at the same time not lowering the overall quality at all.

Gakhtun -Creative and original setting, very different from previous WAB settings but clearly part of the same WABverse.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
  • 2 weeks later...

currently at the last chapter for sharnoth(sharnoth of the deepest black). Taking a break because i am stuck at the minigame (and tired of it as well, its so frustrating).

Started minna Daisuki kozukiri banchou. Its fun..the h scenes and the number of girls. Gameplay..is alright, but i don't think i can repeat it for long. Comedy - well..its the kind of thing that feels refreshing (at least for me, i've been missing this shit, playing only serious vn's like sharnoth, inganock, junipers knot).