What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that MG did a terrible translation for Shuffle, so prepare for some stupid mistake and typo, I guess.

It don't stand a chance against mangagamer's first translation of edelweiss though...

i apparently played through Edelweiss with the first translation even thought i thought i was sure i used the updated patch...oh well i was lazy and gritted my teeth and went throught it. So i can go through it again if i have to :(

Finally got around to poking G-Senjou no Maou with a walkthrough because I'm a lazy bastard and blazed through the (boring) side-routes. I unfortunately glanced at some whitetext spoilers so only a few parts of Haru's route so far have surprised me.

Gonna start on Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I'm pumped for this and feel positive about it right now! Can't say exactly how good it'll end up being for me personally, sure, but it definitely has some of the best ingredients in it. I loved Higurashi - we'll see if that ultimately makes any difference also.

Will make sure to read during nighttime as much as possible for this one, because it will probably make a big difference just like it (VERY MUCH) did with Higurashi. Full immersion! The only light in the room coming from the computer screen... headphones... high volume... fullscreen... aaaall that jazz.

By the way, for those not aware of it already, the PS3 patch for Umineko Chiru (5-8) is getting pretty damn close to completion.

gonna start on umineko no naku koro ni. I'm pumped for this and feel positive about it right now! Can't say exactly how good it'll end up being for me personally, sure, but it definitely has some of the best ingredients in it. I loved higurashi - we'll see if that ultimately makes any difference also.

Will make sure to read during nighttime as much as possible for this one, because it will probably make a big difference just like it (very much) did with higurashi. Full immersion! The only light in the room coming from the computer screen... Headphones... High volume... Fullscreen... Aaaall that jazz.

By the way, for those not aware of it already, the ps3 patch for umineko chiru (5-8) is getting pretty damn close to completion.

let the umineko discussions begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also starting Clannad, Rose Guns Days can wait!!!!!!

Edited by battlerrules
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi minna-san, here I am after a little break!

I haven't really read something since Phenomeno until 3 days ago when I felt like playing Kikokugai. Even if I still have to deal with Kira Kira, that I started... dunno how much months ago and never finished, yesterday I also started reading Zanmataisei Demonbane. I should read Rewrite too now that the english patch is out, l'll probably start it in the next few weeks.

In the meanwhile I'll probably search for some others random -shorter- and potentially interesting titles and talk with the fairies, so it seems like I'm back motivated.