What eroges are you playing right now?

well, I'm on part 22 of 33, 34 if you count the English patch on downloading Rewrite. I keep trying to go back and finish up Clannad before it finishes, but I'm hitting a brick wall. The enthusiasm I had for the game back in December has faded, and it just seems boring to me. I've gone through most of the routes, having only the Sunohara route, and Nagisa routes left, if I could ever finish up this route with Kotomi(Every time I hear that name, I think of some creepy priest guy from Fate).

I just don't feel interested in Clannad like I was before, and I know with rewrite there are some strong supernatural, mystery and fantasy elements that interest me quite a bit. And if I finish downloading that, I will want to play it, and thus I feel like Clannad is stalling out on me... It makes me feel like I'm abandoning a sick puppy...(mostly Nagisa).

Sunohara route is awesome >.>

you can just skip thru Nagisa;s and read the most amazing 2nd half of clannad XD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished Little Busters and all I can say is, did not expect that ending...pretty crazy.

Now I'm starting Rewrite. Good thing I downloaded the torrent last night and went to sleep, it took 9 fucking hours to download, don't know why it took so long.

Just finished Little Busters and all I can say is, did not expect that ending...pretty crazy.

Now I'm starting Rewrite. Good thing I downloaded the torrent last night and went to sleep, it took 9 fucking hours to download, don't know why it took so long.

I don't know about your connection, but 9 hours for 6 Gig is pretty darn good. Took me all weekend to get it, but starting it tonight! :)

Ahem.

Cherries.

Need I say more? XD

Barely even started and I'm quite enjoying this. It does seem VERY similar to clannad though, with the exception of the main character's overthinking obsession with making friends. Also, The other male student is basically Sunohara with a different hairstyle at this point...

Barely even started and I'm quite enjoying this. It does seem VERY similar to clannad though, with the exception of the main character's overthinking obsession with making friends. Also, The other male student is basically Sunohara with a different hairstyle at this point...

Well, it's Key after all, what did you expect?

I just started playing Battle Moon Wars. It's not as bad as everyone online says it is. Granted the strategy is lacking, The storyline isn't fantastic and the art can use a little work, but being able to play a strategy game with Saber makes it all worth while to me.

Also Just finished little busters. Every single ending made me cry.

I just started playing Battle Moon Wars. It's not as bad as everyone online says it is. Granted the strategy is lacking, The storyline isn't fantastic and the art can use a little work, but being able to play a strategy game with Saber makes it all worth while to me.

Also Just finished little busters. Every single ending made me cry.

greetings

i still have battle moon wars in my desktop, i hope to finish it one day (

currently in the part where you have to save sakura, took me quite a while to get there

). It gets really repetitive after a while, this is why i stopped playing it.

little busters is my fav key VN. i hope you enjoyed refrain part of the route.

as for what i am doing currently, i started period which is a visual novel by littlewitch. The art style reminds me of quartett!, which i liked a lot.

I have a pretty bad case of Attention Deficit Ooh Shiny with VNs, so it's rare for me to finish most of the ones I'm playing, unless I get so into it I buckle down for a 100% completion. As a result, my list of "playing right now" is both "actively playing" and "I still have to finish this when I can remember what was going on."

Currently playing:

My Girlfriend is the President (after a 1-year layoff, I'm finally doing it right)

Edelweiss (New playthrough; I 100%ed this before, but felt like going back to it)

"I'll get back to it sooner or later":

Sexy Demon Transformation

Slave Witch April

Amorous Professor Cherry

Captive Market

CatGirl Alliance

Dengeki Stryker

Boob Wars (which I might not bother getting back to)

DuelSavior

Legend of Queen Opala II

Bazooka Cafe

Monmusu Quest II

Sekien no Inganock

G-Senjou no Maou

Installed on my PC, yet to get into it too far:

Hanachirasu

Kara no Shoujo

School Days HQ

Crescendo

Forest

YU-NO

Rose Guns Days isn't a full patch? Really a bit strange that it was added here, and nothing in the update post says anything about it being partial? I don't really have a huge interest in that particular game, but it worries me that games going up here are going up with partial translations, and nothing saying as much. I don't want to download something that's partial thinking it's fully translated...

Rose Guns Days isn't a full patch? Really a bit strange that it was added here, and nothing in the update post says anything about it being partial? I don't really have a huge interest in that particular game, but it worries me that games going up here are going up with partial translations, and nothing saying as much. I don't want to download something that's partial thinking it's fully translated...

I guess it depends on how you look at it. It can be viewed as a partial. Season 1 includes chapter 1-5, but it has it's own separate download and it's fully translated (season 1). Season 2 includes Season 1 chapters 1-7 (everything from season 1 + 2 extra chapters) and Season 2 chapters 1-3. I guess it depends on what your definition of a partial patch is. It can be viewed as a full patch because season 1 is fully translated in that particular release. It can also be viewed as a partial because Season 2 includes everything Season 1 does + more. For purposes of putting it on this website, Ivan is looking at it from the former perspective.

Edited by desi

Argh, I'm about ready to shoot myself, every time the MC of rewrite goes to the cafeteria. I don't know if it's the violence, or the utter stupidity of both the main character, and this Class Rep girl, but these segments piss me off to no end.

[spoiler=For those who haven't played yet, skip this part]

I don't understand the whole licking the plate thing. There's a level of stupidity that I can take, and then there's this. In the other segments, sure, he's be a bit absent minded, and silly at times, but it seem like when it comes to a flag with this class rep girl, he becomes some gibbering idiot who can't understand sit-com level reality. Maybe it's a fetish thing for the japanese, licking someone else's plate, I just find that gross, and unneeded. The point is just to taste the stuff, but because these segments are about 110% silliness they go for the worst possible outcome(him getting abused, even though in other segments he's shown abilities decent enough, but not in this segment, nooooo...).

Argh, just Argh. I haven't raged like this about a VN in a long time. I'm only 2 segments in on this stupid switch of personality for the main character. I can tell they are trying to get something similar to Tomoyo. But it's SO not the same, and I'm not even a crazy Tomoyo fanboy... If more of this girl's scenes are like this, I'm going to be damn tempted not to forcibly skip the stupidity.

Argh, I'm about ready to shoot myself, every time the MC of rewrite goes to the cafeteria. I don't know if it's the violence, or the utter stupidity of both the main character, and this Class Rep girl, but these segments piss me off to no end.

[spoiler=For those who haven't played yet, skip this part]

I don't understand the whole licking the plate thing. There's a level of stupidity that I can take, and then there's this. In the other segments, sure, he's be a bit absent minded, and silly at times, but it seem like when it comes to a flag with this class rep girl, he becomes some gibbering idiot who can't understand sit-com level reality. Maybe it's a fetish thing for the japanese, licking someone else's plate, I just find that gross, and unneeded. The point is just to taste the stuff, but because these segments are about 110% silliness they go for the worst possible outcome(him getting abused, even though in other segments he's shown abilities decent enough, but not in this segment, nooooo...).

Argh, just Argh. I haven't raged like this about a VN in a long time. I'm only 2 segments in on this stupid switch of personality for the main character. I can tell they are trying to get something similar to Tomoyo. But it's SO not the same, and I'm not even a crazy Tomoyo fanboy... If more of this girl's scenes are like this, I'm going to be damn tempted not to forcibly skip the stupidity.

It's not that bad >_>

But they do kinda overuse the joke, it got old pretty quick.

greetings

i still have battle moon wars in my desktop, i hope to finish it one day (

currently in the part where you have to save sakura, took me quite a while to get there

). It gets really repetitive after a while, this is why i stopped playing it.

little busters is my fav key VN. i hope you enjoyed refrain part of the route.

as for what i am doing currently, i started period which is a visual novel by littlewitch. The art style reminds me of quartett!, which i liked a lot.

Hello! Yeah LB was a great VN. I think I might take a break from Battle Moon wars, like you said it was getting repetitive.

You avatar is that of my favorite heroine from my favorite VN.

Edited by Geners
I guess it depends on how you look at it. It can be viewed as a partial. Season 1 includes chapter 1-5, but it has it's own separate download and it's fully translated (season 1). Season 2 includes Season 1 chapters 1-7 (everything from season 1 + 2 extra chapters) and Season 2 chapters 1-3. I guess it depends on what your definition of a partial patch is.

Rose Gun Days Season 1 is a partial patch. It was also listed in VNDB as such. However, I'm not sure whether the translation team considered it as a partial release, though.

Rose Gun Days Season 1 is a partial patch. It was also listed in VNDB as such. However, I'm not sure whether the translation team considered it as a partial release, though.

Yeah, like I said, it depends on how you look at it. Season 1 the actual release and download for it is fully translated. Even if 2 chapters of Season 1 are in Season 2, Season 1 the VN and download is fully translated. So I think that's how Ivan was looking at it.

Season 1 the actual release and download for it is fully translated. Even if 2 chapters of Season 1 are in Season 2, Season 1 the VN and download is fully translated. So I think that's how Ivan was looking at it.

I see. I've just noticed that Ivan has listed Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai chapters (Meakashi, Tsumihoroboshi, etc.) like that too. Since the precedent has been set, I guess it's acceptable for Rose Gun Days - Season 1 to be listed as complete.

Just finished Kotori's route in Rewrite. I knew there were supernatural and fantasy elements and all that, but goddamn I really did not expect all of that. Shit got real, real fast. Great VN, I love it.

Gonna take a break from Rewrite for now though and start Hoshizora no Memoria up again and finish that, might check out Rose Gun Days also.