What eroges are you playing right now?

Reading Harukoi Otome. I needed a palate cleanser after Air, and this newly released title from MG fits the bill. Feels like Otoboku, with everyone throwing "Gokigenyou" and "Watakushi" all over the place, but since the protag is an honest-to-goodness dude, it was satisfactory enough. I started with Riru's route. She's basically a bro with yuri tendencies, so the protag and her are perfect since you're both uncouth and after girls. Her violent moments are pretty cute too. I enjoyed her character a lot.

When I thought the route was over, with all the drama and conflict out of the picture, having done the deed, and end credits were rolling, I was presented with a very pleasant and long epilogue (maybe 3-5 hours long) that details their new relationship further, like pregnancy scares and more H (this is Baseson, not Key, so I should have expected more than 1 H-scene). My only worry is that I might have started with the best possible heroine among the cast of characters, but since my OCD will not allow me to leave a VN unfinished, hopefully the rest of them aren't boring or else they'll get Ctrl-skipped

Overall, this is a very enjoyable VN, but suffers a mutual complaint I have with Koihime Musou, that being unable to use Alt-Tab or Alt-Enter (I have to use the Fullscreen/Window setting in the options menu everytime). It might not get high scores, but it's still a decent VN release from MG that isn't a nukige.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting Dra+Koi right now. Then I'm going to read Demonbane (the inferior PC version filled with H-scenes crap), Phenomeno, and replaying Chaos;Head. I'm pretty much done with Nitro+ English titles after this.

Probably play バクダン★ハンダン between them for variety.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
barely had time to read vn's in the last few weeks, but i managed to finish tsumihoroboshi. That finale was so epic :)

[spoiler=Higurashi Tsumihoroboshi-hen][Yes, yes it is.

Serious Rena can be very serious indeed... and so amazing. How can you not love her?

Edited by Harlequin
Currently playing Kamidori Alchemy Meister...funny game till now xD

Say that again on your 4th play through. It took me something like 120 hours to completely 100% it.

And I'm still kinda tempted to go back for more...

I'm currently playing Utawarerumono. I've wanted to play it for a while, but it took me this long to learn how to spell it.