1. 1. whats your favorite type of heroine in a eroge

• class rep
    • sister
    • childhood friend
    • teacher
    • loli
    • robot
    • other

aren't the "other" just a few weak faction banding together to overthrow the loli?:p

don't worry that kind of alliance can't hold themselves for long xD...even if they manage to conquer they will be divided once they tell what's their real(specific) preference hahaha

Hm... I see your point. HazyHaze... HazeHazy? Um... I'm calling you Mr. Haze. Anyways, while you make a good point, I hate the idea of anything beating lolis at anything. I don't want to give 'em the chance to conquer, even if they get to conquer for a few minutes. I want the total annihilation of of everything non-loli MUHAHAHA!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like the knight heroines as they seem to strike a chord with me. One of my favorites is Granberia from monmosu quest. my second is the wise yet young heroines as they are the wisdom that keep the hero going. Traps well depending on their role are nice too

A 'Tsundere' 'Childhood Friend' who is a 'Class Rep' and a 'Classmate' and has a 'Big Breasted' 'Older Sister' who works as a 'Teacher' and teaches my class, and a 'Younger Sister'('Loli') who is a 'Genius' that invented a 'Maid' 'Robot' to help around the house..

^This is why I voted for 'other'.

Damn, the others maybe a loose assortment of random favorite types, but there sure are alot of them. The lolis need to step things up! We can't let a bunch of others beat us!

Score at the time of this post:

CH Friends - 23 (hahahahahahaha.... I'm sorry it's just... hahahahaha...)

Lolis - 26 (GO TEAM LOLI!)

Others - 27 (WTF!?)

^this, I agree

hmm...I don't know but, every time I start a new eroge or vn, I always get the 'she is the one!' feeling with one of the heroine...sometime it could be more than one and I had to battle inside to decide which route to follow...

like when I encounter Tokimi of Eien no Aselia...but, I soon discovered that her route are pain in the ass...and I leave it to my imagination, ehehe

Childhood friend, although sometimes cliche, is usually the best in my opinion. Loli can be good if done right.. but most of the time I prefer the childhood friend *hides from Loli fans*

I also enjoy the "Classic Tsundere" personality from heroines. Never get old of those. Modern Tsundere is usually pretty bad though.