• robot
    • other

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://shankman.com/wp-content/uploads//shut_up.jpg

We'll be back! Just you wait.

Actually i thought using a terminator image and then saying we'll be back would be more appropriate.

As for CH friends beating lolis its a rather victory seeing as we are battling for second place.

I prefer the shy, kind and calm heroines, well at least I usually end up liking them the most.

Of course there are also exceptions. Loli isn't my cup of tea though, I always found them too childish.

Ah and I fuckin hate big boobs, gimme a or b, c is also fine but d is just too large.

Totally agree, yanderes are ok too, but its weird to see one in a VN :S

But she has to be adopted or something into the family, f*cking your real REAL sister is disgusting.

I'm actually kind of interested in real incest as long as we're speaking about visual novels; in real life it's a damn no-go.

That's the reason why I want to test out Yosuga no Sora when it's hopefully/finally translated. I just want to see how

both of them are able to overcome the problem that nobody will accept their love. Fuck yeah, where's the translation?

Yosuga no Sora handles incest pretty well (at least in the anime, haven't played the VN yet). Actually the update for the translation status was today after nearly a month of no updates. I'm assuming the common route is finished and they are working on Akiras route.

Yosuga no Sora handles incest pretty well (at least in the anime, haven't played the VN yet). Actually the update for the translation status was today after nearly a month of no updates. I'm assuming the common route is finished and they are working on Akiras route.

Well I'll play the game only for sora's route anyway.

Vasectomy ftw?

Nah I was just talking about myself. I don't want to have anything to do with incest but I don't care about other people.

If they really love each other, why not? But I personally couldn't forgive myself after fucking my sister etc.

Nah I was just talking about myself. I don't want to have anything to do with incest but I don't care about other people.

If they really love each other, why not? But I personally couldn't forgive myself after fucking my sister etc.

Damn straight. I have to admit its one of my guilty pleasures while playing VNs, but i couldn't possibly think of having relationships with my sister, cousin, etc. I forgot what the actual term is called but something along the lines of growing up with each other, in the same household, etc doesn't make you attracted to those people vs a stepsister/step relative who you recently met.

Well back in the old days* I actually fapped while thinking about my sister. It felt good because it was a guilty pleasure.

Nevertheless I didn't even think one moment about having a relationship with her. Imagination is alright for me but a real life

relationship feels just wrong. And I also agree with your "forgot what the actual term is called" thingy.

*The time where boobs were everywhere.

Damn straight. I have to admit its one of my guilty pleasures while playing VNs, but i couldn't possibly think of having relationships with my sister, cousin, etc. I forgot what the actual term is called but something along the lines of growing up with each other, in the same household, etc doesn't make you attracted to those people vs a stepsister/step relative who you recently met.

Do you also deny the childhood friend then?

I'm just curious. I've always been attracted to my sister, and I would easily consider having a relationship with her if she weren't already married. I've always wondered where that line comes from. For me, thinking that way about my sister started out as a guilty pleasure, but as I became super-comfortable with my sexuality and instincts, I just ceased caring about social taboos and I'm completely cool with it.

It kinda sucks that I have such an awesome sister though, since I'm hard-pressed to meet a girl who can measure up in the personality department without being a total cow.

He probably meant that new persons are more interesting than ones who were always around you, at least for most people.

It's the pleasure of something new, a well known thing.

if she weren't already married.

Keep yourself together man, you're living in the USA after all. There are ways to change this. Just grab a gun and go for it!

On the other hand, you would obviously hurt your sister emotionally. Nah nevermind, bad idea.

It kinda sucks that I have such an awesome sister though, since I'm hard-pressed to meet a girl who can measure up in the personality department without being a total cow.

I personally became very demanding when it comes to a girlfriend because of having played too many visual novels.

I don't regret anything though.

Edited by OneManArmy

Well I've never had a real sibling in anyway. The closest thing I've had to a sibling would be my step bro who lived with me for a total of 2 years about. He lived between his mom, grandma, and his dad (which is my stepdad). So the whole concept of having a sister is pretty foreign to me. So my my view on incest would probably very different then those who do have sister (or brother depending on your tastes and gender lol).

So for me incest would be kinda like screwing your childhood friend you've lived with your whole life whether you want to live with them or not. But then again, I've never had a childhood friend I've known most my life since I move about once every year or two.

So to be more exact, incest is just a word to me. I really don't care about it and I don't think about it.

Yeah, like OneManArmy said, I probably should of stated MOST people. There are always exceptions but you tend to be attracted to people that don't grow up with you.