• loli
    • robot
    • other

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noo where is the Tsundere!?

Tsundere lovers should vote on the personality poll instead of this one, but the closest thing to tsundere here is the 'other' category. More importantly, you should pretty much vote childhood friend (if I say this enough times, surely somebody will come and bring the loli dominion back to a stalemate lol)

Tsundere lovers should vote on the personality poll instead of this one, but the closest thing to tsundere here is the 'other' category. More importantly, you should pretty much vote childhood friend (if I say this enough times, surely somebody will come and bring the loli dominion back to a stalemate lol)

ah yeah i guess you're right about that, oh man, i am not really into childhood friend.. they are everywhere in the anime, some of them Tsunderes tough like Shinonono or Shirayuki, but well.. it's hard :cool: and i am not really into loli.

Nacchan is surely a great heroine IMHO, someone u just cant help but protect at all cost :rolleyes:

At the risk of being ridiculed, which game is that character from? Obviously I haven't gotten to that one yet lol

• 2 weeks later...

I actually don't really know why I like lolis. I know I've liked lolis for a while now. Then again I can barely explain why I like the things I like. Anywho.... wait those numbers have gone up since maths' post. CH Friends and other has gone up by 1.

Also someone else voted robots. Haika was the sole voter of that for a while now lol.

Well there aren't a lot of good real incest visual novels out, at least when we are talking about english translations.

That's probably the reason for sister having not that much votes.

Yeah... I need an Eroge/VN with a lot of emphasis on the Onee-chan heroine. That aside I don't think I've seen many good loli heroines in Eroges either. I've never pick a loli route ever.

I've never pick a loli route ever.

I'm not that heartless but I usually don't like lolis either. In my eyes they are way too childish and energetic; most of them this is.

There are of course also some lolis which I like but that's on the other hand quiet rare. Meh, each their own.