• teacher
    • loli
    • robot
    • other

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My class rep childhood friend (who acts belittling in her new role, but has secretly always loved me), my shy and somewhat clutzy space-alien-robot-clone girlfriend, and my lustful but still innocent incestuous loli sister (adopted sister, if you insist).

But really, any character type can be attractive if well written.

I prefer the shy, kind and calm heroines, well at least I usually end up liking them the most.

Of course there are also exceptions. Loli isn't my cup of tea though, I always found them too childish.

Ah and I fuckin hate big boobs, gimme a or b, c is also fine but d is just too large.

Edited by OneManArmy
An older women. Cool, calm, and composed. Can be a senpai, older sister, teacher, step-mother, or older cousin. Oh, and megane is a bonus. I dig everything megane.

Gah megane. If a girl is wearing glasses I automatically hate her.I especially hate combination: glasses,clumsy,stupid,big breasts (Sophie type). Well there are exeptions though like: loli+glasses, but 98% girls with glasses are absolute NO for me.

Gah megane. If a girl is wearing glasses I automatically hate her.I especially hate combination: glasses,clumsy,stupid,big breasts (Sophie type). Well there are exeptions though like: loli+glasses, but 98% girls with glasses are absolute NO for me.

Come to my arms my long-lost brother!!!!!!! lol

Childhood friend, cause this way they already have a whole history together

I usually don't like childhood friend type because most of them are annoying. For an example, Sumika in Muv-Luv. But when I carefully read and understand her diary at the beginning of Muv-Luv, I've come to accept her because I know how deep her feelings are. Still, childhood friend is 50/50 for me.

I'm surprised at all the hate for megane. I love glasses, they're a HUGE turnon for me. Don't understand why dumb + glasses would ever be a thing, though, that kind of ruins it for me because glasses are supposed to signify characters that have at least some modicum of what could be called "intelligence".

Not a fan of childhood friends, but Yandere Kaede in Shuffle! =

I'm surprised at all the hate for megane. I love glasses, they're a HUGE turnon for me. Don't understand why dumb + glasses would ever be a thing, though, that kind of ruins it for me because glasses are supposed to signify characters that have at least some modicum of what could be called "intelligence".

Not a fan of childhood friends, but Yandere Kaede in Shuffle! =

I've just found you my brother in-arms... xDDDD

I've just found you my brother in-arms... xDDDD

Seconded, brother.