1. 1. whats your favorite type of heroine in a eroge

• class rep
    • sister
    • childhood friend
    • teacher
    • loli
    • robot
    • other

I swear I'm going to be an 80 year old shriveled retiree by the time I finish playing just the games that are out and translated today. I should probably spend more of my time being an otaku and less doing real life stuff...

Ditto, and then there is the fact that i want to do so many other things. Write a book, get all the anime i can stand, get all the manga i like, learn japanese, start a family, get a tiger for a pet (i'm not kidding), invent netnavis (Rockman.EXE ftw), graduate collage, get a job doing (i don't know what yet)........ the list goes on.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even better, just create virtual reality. With that, making a program like a netnavi shouldn't be a problem (unless I wrong on that exactly what a netnavi is. been years since I touched that megaman series) and virtual reality will making all games 100x better. Just imagine, Eroge + Virtual reality.

virtual reality will making all games 100x better

Sure but I would be probably unable to quit, forget to drink and so die very soon after entering that virtual reality.

It would be an awesome but also short journey. And what's up with the h's then? Do I have to see the protagonist

having sex with a heroine? This would suck. So there should be a switching option where I can fuck the heroine.

A sex scene with mashiro using that switching option...I would come buckets...

Oh and it would also cost a lot of money which I obviously don't have, sucks to be me.

Who would wanna watch? Well I guess some people would... but yeah I meant you are fucking the heroine. With full senses too.

And to fix the eating and drinking problem, I figure either make a inexpensive life support machine for use in your own home, dump your mind into virtual reality so you need a body anymore (which would probably become a big morality issue), or limit the amount of time a person can have in virtual reality.

And yeah it'd probably be expensive at first like almost everything is at first, but eventually it'd be cheap enough for almost anyone can afford.

Oi..... virtual reality is already real (look at the video game worlds), but in order for US (humans) to enter it as you guys are saying we would either super advanced holographic projection technology (possible but not anytime soon, look at Tupac) or we would need a way to send our concious (grrr can't spell it) mind INTO the cyberworld In one form or another.

The second one is also possible through several means: 1. a Virtual Reality suit (doesn't realy send your mind but still allows you to personally control your avatar as though you were the avatar), 2. Using a technology LIKE the one in Accel World (this is more dangerous because your are almost literally downloading stuff into your head, what happens when you download a virus?), 3. using the technology out of The Matirx (it is possible but very dangerous).

Of these three options the most likly i think is option 1. That is simply because all you would have to use is a modified Green Screen Suit (so that what ever operating system was being used could have your avatar mimic what your body was doing) with some sort of goggles (so it was as though you were looking through the eyes of your avatar) and then have your body suspended with the sensor cables attached to the suit so you could go completely nuts in the cyberworld (your real body would still be moving around and your avatar would mimic the movment) and not bug anyone and you wouldn;t run into a wall you couldn;t see. And heck I suppose that via electrical shock (low voltage so it won't really hurt you) you could simulate pain. Pleasure is a little harder to simulate so you could really feel it.

The only problem is that you would have to be confined by the laws of physics (so no superhuman manuvers, unless of coure you can really do that in real life). Magic would still work of course because it is only digital (at least the summoning fireballs kind of magic).

Useing this method one could conceiveably enter any virtual world and see it through the eyes of the character, and act as that character. Unfortunently when it comes to any game (including visual novels) you would only be able to see, hear, and (possibly) feel what was happening (not taste or smell at least not yet). And in the case of visual novels you would have to follow a script if you were to act out the main character or you would have to just listen while you watched the game play around you.

The great thing is they are already using a version of this idea IN JAPAN (go figure). My friend keeps telling me about a fighting games where they actually use somthing like this so that people fighting each other actually look like they are armored up on screen.

You can do all this WITH Technology already in EXISTANCE, (not 100% sure on the goggles but i read about somthing like that recently that Google was working on and i read about another project closer to what i'm talking about years ago, don't know if it ever went through though.

Edited by warrof
Oi..... virtual reality is already real (look at the video game worlds), but in order for US (humans) to enter it as you guys are saying we would either super advanced holographic projection technology (possible but not anytime soon, look at Tupac) or we would need a way to send our concious (grrr can't spell it) mind INTO the cyberworld In one form or another.

The second one is also possible through several means: 1. a Virtual Reality suit (doesn't realy send your mind but still allows you to personally control your avatar as though you were the avatar), 2. Using a technology LIKE the one in Accel World (this is more dangerous because your are almost literally downloading stuff into your head, what happens when you download a virus?), 3. using the technology out of The Matirx (it is possible but very dangerous).

Of these three options the most likly i think is option 1. That is simply because all you would have to use is a modified Green Screen Suit (so that what ever operating system was being used could have your avatar mimic what your body was doing) with some sort of goggles (so it was as though you were looking through the eyes of your avatar) and then have your body suspended with the sensor cables attached to the suit so you could go completely nuts in the cyberworld (your real body would still be moving around and your avatar would mimic the movment) and not bug anyone and you wouldn;t run into a wall you couldn;t see. And heck I suppose that via electrical shock (low voltage so it won't really hurt you) you could simulate pain. Pleasure is a little harder to simulate so you could really feel it.

The only problem is that you would have to be confined by the laws of physics (so no superhuman manuvers, unless of coure you can really do that in real life). Magic would still work of course because it is only digital (at least the summoning fireballs kind of magic).

Useing this method one could conceiveably enter any virtual world and see it through the eyes of the character, and act as that character. Unfortunently when it comes to any game (including visual novels) you would only be able to see, hear, and (possibly) feel what was happening (not taste or smell at least not yet). And in the case of visual novels you would have to follow a script if you were to act out the main character or you would have to just listen while you watched the game play around you.

The great thing is they are already using a version of this idea IN JAPAN (go figure). My friend keeps telling me about a fighting games where they actually use somthing like this so that people fighting each other actually look like they are armored up on screen.

You can do all this WITH Technology already in EXISTANCE, (not 100% sure on the goggles but i read about somthing like that recently that Google was working on and i read about another project closer to what i'm talking about years ago, don't know if it ever went through though.

uhh....jpg

Okay let's skip this complicated stuff, when can I finally fuck see mashiro? And don't give me a fucked up answer, I'm serious here!

I have another idea. It's similar to accel world in a way. How about when you go into virtual reality, your mind gets copied. So there is in a way two yous. The real you is in a state of unconsciousness, while the virtual you is moving around in whatever virtual world you're in. And then when you leave, the virtual you get's deleted except for it's memories. Then the memories get put into your real brain. Now that would be a hell of alot safer then the matrix or accel world's kind of VR, but not as safe as the suit since all someone would have to somehow convert a virus into a memory but that sounds pretty hard to do. But you wouldn't have to stick to real world physics like you would in the suit.

To be completely honest I don't even know if you would have to stick to real world physics, I think you would beause your real body would be under their effect and you would feel that and thus your brain would translate that through to your avatar character. But on the other side of the equation if your willpower is strong enough you could theoretically "force" your mind to ignore all but the game, thus making it so you could pull Neo's "superman thing."

As for your idea, that is straying into a very grey area I think, one the technology doesn't exist yet (if it ever will), and then there is the idea of copying your mind I.E. your soul thus making 2 of the same person. Personally I like being me and the only me.

Also to kinda be on topic, the "Other" catagory is winning over both Loli and CHF, that what I voted for (I only have one female childhood friend and she is married). and if you look in the Post One Ecchi Pic A Day topic you'll see my thought on lolis

Edited by warrof

Yeah that would be some issues with that. If you think of deleting the virtual you would be killing a version of you as well. But that all is just how you think about it. For me, I wouldn't really know how to think about it.

And the suit sounds like it'd be the most realistic way of creating virtual reality. With the xbox camera thing, that is sorta like virtual reality. It's not the same but it's definitely a a step in VR's direction. But I'm just thinking about possible ideas, whether if they could be really implemented or not.

And to be honest, If I feel if I ever live long enough to see the existence of full on virtual reality that is really good, I'd probably be 70 or 80 (that'd be 50-60 years) or something.

And that reminds me of another idea. Where something intercepts your brain's signals and using them to move your virtual avatar and at the same time send feedback to your brain which interprets it a your senses. That would be like a even more high tech version of the suit your talking about.

• 3 weeks later...
Voted for other...

I like pretending heroines and those with mysterious auras around them...

Uh-huh. I'm also someone who gets pulled by the mysteriousness of a heroine. I have a bit of a detective in me I guess.

Edited by RJei
Who would wanna watch? Well I guess some people would... but yeah I meant you are fucking the heroine. With full senses too.

And to fix the eating and drinking problem, I figure either make a inexpensive life support machine for use in your own home, dump your mind into virtual reality so you need a body anymore (which would probably become a big morality issue), or limit the amount of time a person can have in virtual reality.

And yeah it'd probably be expensive at first like almost everything is at first, but eventually it'd be cheap enough for almost anyone can afford.

I'd sell my own family to buy one of those virtual reality machines, i'd even upload my entire consciene in it, discard my human body and live on eternally in said virtual world.

Sir, you are sick.

In case you couldn't tell, i was jking. But seriously if i got older, without any good future prospects, i'd build myself an underground timechamber with a cold fusion reactor + said virtual reality machine so i could live on forever as a conscience in the virtual reality environment. I'd also need automatic sentry guns to protect my timechamber aswell, for any potential future thieves looking to rob ma timechamber.

The wonders of fantasy! You go human mind!

but onemanarmy.. what if Mashiro is waiting for u in a virtual world

I would do nearly everything as long as I don't have to hurt other people. That's just not me and I'm sure Mashiro wouldn't like such a person anyway. It's like a damn doom loop. I've to sell my family for visiting mashiro but if I do this then she won't like me anymore. God dammit!

I would do nearly everything as long as I don't have to hurt other people. That's just not me and I'm sure Mashiro wouldn't like such a person anyway. It's like a damn doom loop. I've to sell my family for visiting mashiro but if I do this then she won't like me anymore. God dammit!

Well then just lie to her and say you didn't sell your family to slavery just for one visit with her. Problem solved.