1. 1. whats your favorite type of heroine in a eroge

• class rep
    • sister
    • childhood friend
    • teacher
    • loli
    • robot
    • other

So for me incest would be kinda like screwing your childhood friend you've lived with your whole life

What would you think about a relationship between a brother and a sister which isn't forced or anything?

What if it's pure love? Is it then still a bad thing? How can be pure love and trust a bad thing? And how the

hell are you screwing your sister/brother then? Well many questions, many answers...I don't care.

All I know is, saruda, if you really are in love with your sis, go for her! \o/

(But don't forget to visit your wife (me) from time to time kay?)

Edited by OneManArmy
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where'd you get rape from? Maybe I should've used a different word instead of screwing haha... let's go with "having sex with 'em" instead.

Oh well sorry then, I obviously misunderstood you there. But yeah if you don't have any sisters/brothers then you probably could desribe it like that.

Well you won't have the social taboo effect though.

All I know is, saruda, if you really are in love with your sis, go for her! \o/

(But don't forget to visit your wife (me) from time to time kay?)

Like I said, she's already married(He's a pretty good guy and she's having her 2nd kid by him). I'm just looking for another girl who can measure up.

(And you know I'll never give you up, let you down, or run around, hun)

I'm just looking for another girl who can measure up.

You're hopeless then. Nobody can beat the awesomeness of your sister and you fuckin know it!

And you know I'll never give you up, let you down, or run around, hun

Yeah I know but it feels always good to hear those words.

Like I said, she's already married(He's a pretty good guy and she's having her 2nd kid by him). I'm just looking for another girl who can measure up.

(And you know I'll never give you up, let you down, or run around, hun)

Now let's get this thread back on topic shall we.

CH friends still at the lead over lolicons!

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002413033/637957935_Joseph_Decreux_U_MAD_BRO_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Edited by Caelistas

To be honest its the Tsundere that i've always gravitated towards. But at the same time I can almost fall in love with just about any character, except the ditz type, I always have to explain my jokes in real life so it's no fun.

Also characters that have truely tragic stories (Fuuko from Clannad, Saber/Arthuria from Fate/Stay Night, Mai from Kanon)

Edited by warrof
Forgot one
To be honest its the Tsundere that i've always gravitated towards. But at the same time I can almost fall in love with just about any character, except the ditz type, I always have to explain my jokes in real life so it's no fun.

Also characters that have truely tragic stories (Fuuko from Clannad, Saber/Arthuria from Fate/Stay Night, Mai from Kanon)

Fuuuuukoooooo

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg18/scaled.php?server=18&filename=fuuko102iy4.jpg&res=landing

So I take it Clannad is worth playing? I haven't actually looked at that one yet...

It's all in all a good game but also totally overrated. The true end was damn awesome but also a big pain in the ass to unlock. Seriously,

make sure to use a walktrough. The other routes besides the main one weren't that good, same goes for the translation. From time to time

you had to see a : "Not translated." message in the textbox. What the fuck man? Anyway, the bgm was great and the game is definitely worth to play.

But it's not a 10/10 pure awesomeness game, that's for sure.

It's all in all a good game but also totally overrated. The true end was damn awesome but also a big pain in the ass to unlock. Seriously,

make sure to use a walktrough. The other routes besides the main one weren't that good, same goes for the translation. From time to time

you had to see a : "Not translated." message in the textbox. What the fuck man? Anyway, the bgm was great and the game is definitely worth to play.

But it's not a 10/10 pure awesomeness game, that's for sure.

It ain't overrated, clannad is just that damn good.

But yeah use a walkthrough, it will take you ages to figure out how to get the true ending without one.

But hey i'm a sucker for good romance storys.

If you see the whole thing and not just the true end, then you definitely have to agree with me. But well each their own.

I don't know. True end was good. Tomoyo's route was awesome. Did Fuko even get a real route? Seriously, wtf. Kyou's route was kind of cute in a twisted way. Then Kotomi's route was incredibly moe.

I think Clannad suffered from being so long. It seriously took me like a week of straight playing to finish that game...

I think Clannad suffered from being so long. It seriously took me like a week of straight playing to finish that game...

I swear I'm going to be an 80 year old shriveled retiree by the time I finish playing just the games that are out and translated today. I should probably spend more of my time being an otaku and less doing real life stuff...

yohmmm ill just give u an example of an ideal heroine:

http://kawaii-mobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Kore-wa-Zombie-desu-ka.Mael-Strom-Yuki-Yoshida-Tomonori.321x480.jpg Kind, supportive, cute, resourceful, AND NOT A FKING LITTLE BTCH WHEN THE MAIN CHARACTER IS EMBARRASSED WORLD WIDE BY HAVING HIS ASS SHOW ON THE INTERNET.

I'll give u another prime example of a ideal heroine:

http://db.thaianime.net/images/sorekara/01_3.jpg what a nice girl...nothing like that btch Chinami, or Seraphim in Korewazombie, (but sera has nice boobs so ill give her some slack)

Edited by Nobu