What have we learned?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I learned that you should never ever tell the dad of a love interest that you are dating/doing her while he is the vicinity of sharp objects. Or at all.

Serious answer: I learned some culture aspects and some japanese though it wouldn't really help that much in a conversation with someone that speaks it fluently.

I learned a lot about japanese society, i also learned (again) that you don't want to make girls mad, bad things happen.

Other than that i also learned that the Japanese have an extremly efficiant human waste management system. I mean they rarely go to the bathroom.

boys and girls we learn that "service" only happens in eroge.DO NOT TRY IT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND or you'll end up with a dakimakura for the

rest of your sexual life...(as happened with a friend of mine...got tagged as "weird fetishist" all over the campus---campus life was RUINED)

not like i care ending up with sora dakimakura for my sexual life , in fact , i want it badly . what i found out after playing eroges is that i've turned into some 2D moe loving creep that have no hope in 3D crap. in other words , a loser(i dont mind though)

not like i care ending up with sora dakimakura for my sexual life , in fact , i want it badly . what i found out after playing eroges is that i've turned into some 2D moe loving creep that have no hope in 3D crap. in other words , a loser(i dont mind though)

I would rather been known as a 2d lover than a Jersey Shore fan.

I hate my Fu*king country so much.How can these STD spreaders be famous.

oh my, now you guys turn out to be a dakimakura lovers, no matter how much i play eroge, i just can't get to fall in love to dakimakuras

all i learn from eroge just good things, that things get ugly when you can't decide things properly.

• 3 weeks later...

Over the years of watching animes and reading mangas and the recent months of playing Eroges, I've become:

Calmer

More determined about things

A bit more decisive

More open minded

Appreciative

http://www.the-two-malcontents.com/wp-content/uploads/2dloveB.jpg

so.. this is me in the future eh? i thought old people doesnt go with eroge but.. this changed my mind.

he's just like my future self the more i look at him..

Edited by Kamidori