• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's okay kinda cute ^^

I'm a dude.

Everyone_is_Gay_for_Bridget_by_cefyjr.png

have you not watched Code Geass?

Nope, have heard of it. never got told it was any good though, i though it was just one of those animes like naruto and bleach. people know about them but they're not that good (naruto was my first anime so it did get my attention. bleach i got bored 20 episodes in. inu yasha, meh, never liked it. Dragon ball z, STFU, everyone here (venezuela) saw it as a child (with sh*tty spanish dubs) and think they are anime experts because of this. i hated DBZ. Full metal alchamest, saw an episode or 2 in Adult swim, looked awesome, never got around downloading it. hmm, what else, meh you get my point, these animes almost everyone knows about.)

Is code geass different? (and by different i mean good.)

Nope, have heard of it. never got told it was any good though, i though it was just one of those animes like naruto and bleach. people know about them but they're not that good (naruto was my first anime so it did get my attention. bleach i got bored 20 episodes in. inu yasha, meh, never liked it. Dragon ball z, STFU, everyone here (venezuela) saw it as a child (with sh*tty spanish dubs) and think they are anime experts because of this. i hated DBZ. Full metal alchamest, saw an episode or 2 in Adult swim, looked awesome, never got around downloading it. hmm, what else, meh you get my point, these animes almost everyone knows about.)

Is code geass different? (and by different i mean good.)

Oh,man.You are doing it wrong.Remember CODE GEASS IS NOT SHOUNEN ANIME .

It is a masterpiece anime when comes to Mecha,Tactical Warfare,human nature and sisterly love(may be i should say sister-complex).It is the top-8 anime at the MAL.

Try this,you will not regret it .

Edited by phantasm
Oh,man.You are doing it wrong.Remember CODE GEASS IS NOT SHOUNEN ANIME .

It is a masterpiece anime when comes to Mecha,Tactical Warfare,human nature and sisterly love(may be i should say sister-complex).It is the top-8 anime at the MAL.

Try this,you will not regret it .

Put on my list (along with the other 100 animes you've recomended me), I can imagine how big your watched list is.

What do i think about the guy above me (Just playing), apparently he stuck, quite wonderfully, good for you. also he know where his heads at because of his comment.

^seriously...

i dont want to say this...

but you are just 1 freaking NOOB!!!

for GOD DAMN SAKE who in their right mind as an OTAKU dont know top 5 best anime of past decade?????

let me guys...

you start lately and not more than 3years of experience..

and you should be around 12-14 >.>

well...

if you want to start complain...

read manga before into animes >.>

only morons dont understand the greatness of DBZ expecially a guy~~

and phanta...

thx for explaination regarding CODE GEASS~~~

he should realise his mistakes by now >.>

^Gets hyped over nothing.

I havnt seen Code Geass either, heard it was rather shitty.

Regardless, I did enjoy DBZ, anyone notice goku never takes his shirt off? It has to be punched off?

He's insane for thinking that Code Geass is shitty o.o

Really insane.