What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

Just finished 4 routes in flyable heart.

The game had some pretty interesting characters, and i enjoyed the game pretty much..

Storywise i think it was pretty good, but the translation really is horrible... Actually it is so horrible that i might have misunderstood the whole story, but nevermind that.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baa-chan...

let me explain...

first..the translation "aint that bad" was due to the fact that it was readable...

meaning you can understand the story with thefact that it was engrish/poor grammar

second....the translations "was horrible" were because to the fact it was translated by humans...

they should like translate and edit it properly....

but instead the translator opted for a machine translations and didnt bother to do a proper editing~~

Finish Hoshimemo Asuho route.

My first impression is ,what the heck is that *face palm*!!!!

I thought the girl from the lookout name was supposed to be a secret.They make it look like it will be the key to true route or something like that by elaborately showing the importance of her name at the prologue.And then

She has "You" wish card and his wish is "I want to meet "Yume"

gives away the biggest mystery of the game so easily.I am so confused and disappointed that I can't properly enjoy the rest of the Asuho's story.

That being aside,it is a good route.I finished two so far(Komomo and Asuho) and for now it is like Komomo > Asuho.

Going to play Kosame or if have been unlocked,Mare(I don't know her route has been unlocked or not yet)

Guys...

Comparing Flyable Heart with the first edelweiss translation like like comparing a mountain with the small hill in your backyard

Well not really, but i guess you understand what i mean. Anyways, you should try the game, if not for seeing the bad translation, then to see Yui and her love for topknots and doughnuts

me states Yui's route is the worst in FH >.>

the reason FH was popular was due to Mayuri, Sakurako, Amane and Kururi..

the other 2 route were just shit~~

phanta...

the routes in hoshimemo were consist of 3 main route Asuho,Aoi and Komomo...

Asuho serve like a prologue for me..

Aoi unlocks Chinami...while Komomo for Kosame ^^

all.this 5 heroine will unlock True route...

and mare is the final troll after the secret route..

for me...best route were:

Komomo+Kosame> True route>Asuho>Chinami>Aoi>Mare

so...its actually better to read Aoi>Chinami>Asuho>Komomo>Kosame>true route>mare

as the twins have the best routes XD

as the twins have the best routes XD

Agree with Komomo route.Her route is the best "two lovers overcome difficulties" type of route i have ever read.

I am reading Kosame route now.It is good so far.

Like I said,the one thing Hoshimemo disappointed me was they give "her" name so easily.Every other thing is good and BGMs are really perfect for me.(my most favorite BGM are in Hoshimemo)

Yui....

aint his imouto >.>

she's actually Shou in his alternate form..

in other words...

Yui is the girl version of Shou..

thats where the selfcest tag came in

phanta..

Asuho's route were mean to serve as prologue..XD

and its best to read Asuho before the True route..

btw..please spoiler tag the name...

some people dont even read hoshimemo yet~XD

Edited by ultimecea
Yui....

aint his imouto >.>

she's actually Shou in his alternate form..

in other words...

Yui is the girl version of Shou..

thats where the selfcest tag came in

It's the same,50% chance of being born, They have each other place on diferent timelines, but born from the same parents,they are pretty much like twins

Speaking of little busters,can anyone confirm me

Does Rin and Riki kiss if you play Refrain a second-time

yes they do (you get one new cg in case your aiming for 100%). The new thing is that you can answer yes after Rin askes: 'is that a proposal?' when Riki lies in the hospital bed. The new cg (it's only a varation of a previous cg through) will be in the classroom after you manage to save everyone

yes they do (you get one new cg in case your aiming for 100%). The new thing is that you can answer yes after Rin askes: 'is that a proposal?' when Riki lies in the hospital bed. The new cg (it's only a varation of a previous cg through) will be in the classroom after you manage to save everyone

Thank Bro.

It's the same,50% chance of being born, They have each other place on diferent timelines, but born from the same parents,they are pretty much like twins

well..if you read properly from Yui's and Amane's route

its said that Shou's genes were manipulated ones as his DNA absorbed his dead twin when he's still in the womb..

thats why Shou have some woman DNA in his body..

while Yui's have mixed genes of her twin sister