What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

finished up ef - The First Tale. I liked it, it was kinda dull in the beginning

Are you going to wait for the latter tale? You can play Ef A Fairy Tale of the Two if you don't... they're mostly the same thing. Chapter 5 and 6 are pretty awesome.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished Muv Luv Alternative , great plot very well written not to mention all the animations on it. Easily one of the best VNs ive read.

qS8Hs.gif

Again, you're really fast at reading... but can't blame you for that, easy to get hooked on good writing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6698[/ATTACH]

Again, you're really fast at reading... but can't blame you for that, easy to get hooked on good writing.

It still took me a whole while to read , in fact in considering buying the whole series in hardcopy right now on amazon , overall a very epic VNs series , and that ending... *off to amazon.com he goes*

Just finished Muv Luv Alternative , great plot very well written not to mention all the animations on it. Easily one of the best VNs ive read.

http://i.imgur.com/3hAbO.gif

Another person goes through an epic journey again... glad to see you loved it :p

The last eroge I've played is Sexy Demon Transformation. It took me quite some time to finish this VN, not because it was long, (it's short) but because this game is so bland with its typical dialogue line and overused trope, it has managed to make me fall asleep in front of my laptop. It is an achivement on par with Koihime Musou battle system, in which it's only good point is for sleep inducing. (The similarities lies in the sleep part.)

Nevertheless, I did manage to finish it in one sitting and half of the h-scenes in this nukige are good enough to keep me going. :p

I'm just going to list the bad and good point of this game. (It will contain spoiler.)

[spoiler=Bad Part]Yep, bad part first.

1. BGM and Sound. As expected in a nukige here's nothing memorable or anything about the music, but what made me listed it as the bad part is that the Intro music is too loud when I run the game. Clicking the left mouse button to skip the intro solve the problem but it still irks me. Urgh.

2. The dialouge line and narration in h-scenes doesn't match the CGs. Best example is the toilet h-scenes, the narration said that it was a "white dick" (because it's toilet paper) but the CG shows a black dick instead. -_-"

3. Half of the h-scenes is stupid. Strictly the h-scenes for the 2 girls from newspaper club whose names I've forgotten because they both sucks. Boobjob scene could be done much better imo. And the flying sex scene are just plain retarded and awkward.

4. It would be good if all of the h-scenes is fully animated instead of just a small few. It's a let down.

5. I dislike censored CGs but I hate bad art more. Uncensored CGs with bad art are just shit.

http://i.imgur.com/KMqX8.jpg

Just like this one here. :rolleyes:

6. Guessing which demon trigger an event and choosing which location you want to go, this "gameplay" bored me. They could've done something better.

7. Two of the characters is a nuisance. (Yes, the two annoying girls from the newspaper club. Especially the one with the camera. Oh, her voice are so irritating...argh.)

That's all for this part I guess.

[spoiler=Good Part]

1. Asuka and Yukihi H-scenes are pretty good and I like it. XD Huhuhu~~~

2. Plot? What plot, this is a nukige! Well, to my surprised this VN actually has a funny story. It's just too bad that the storylines are simply childish. And the fact that I fall asleep once because of those two girls boring dialouge didn't help either. But the stories are still better than most Nukige so this is good actually. Hahaha.

3. Ah, the possibilities. Becoming invisible and inserting you thoughts into other people, merging with the wall, transform into a toilet paper (Hahahha...rofl), and become a ghost so that you can pass through wall and stuff and then materialised your....ah, this is a pervy imagination. It seems that they executed this one very well in this game. :p

The End.

tl;dr

Let's just skip to the score then. I'll give this VN a 3.5 at least.

My first Key VN, Little Busters, finished it just today at 5 in the morning. THAT Refrain. Manly tears were shed

especially when Kyousuke cried and back when doing Haruka's route(making up with Kanata)

Still can't beat Muv-Luv series as my number 1 favorite VN. It would have to take 2nd, but this is awesome in its own way.

My first Key VN, Little Busters, finished it just today at 5 in the morning. THAT Refrain. Manly tears were shed

especially when Kyousuke cried and back when doing Haruka's route(making up with Kanata)

Still can't beat Muv-Luv series as my number 1 favorite VN. It would have to take 2nd, but this is awesome in its own way.

That's surprising, because I remembered that you posted something like a list before with your favourite VNs (yes, just confirmed that you did!). So... You think Little Busters is better than Sharin/G-senjou? And ef aswell? Now I've only played Sharin and G-senjou on your list myself, but this is curious for me because I've never had any interest to read these Key VNs for some reason. Yet, now you would place it above Sharin/G-senjou, which I know myself are amazing. Yes, it's definately interesting. So, would you mind explaining what was good about it and such? It must be quite something if it was better than Sharin for you.

Ive only completed one route in little busters (black haired girl, cant remember her name) and i liked it pretty much. I do however not find any of the other girls even the slightest bit interesting tbh.. Just how much better is that refrain part?

Anyways ive just completed all routes of Duel savior justice and liked it pretty much. The fighting does get a bit boring after the first two playthroughs, and i kindof missed a "skip battles" button. Lilys route was the best IMO, while Mias route was the one i enjoyed the least

Ill rate it 7 out of 10.. Would have given it 8 if it was possible to skip fights

That's surprising, because I remembered that you posted something like a list before with your favourite VNs (yes, just confirmed that you did!). So... You think Little Busters is better than Sharin/G-senjou? And ef aswell? Now I've only played Sharin and G-senjou on your list myself, but this is curious for me because I've never had any interest to read these Key VNs for some reason. Yet, now you would place it above Sharin/G-senjou, which I know myself are amazing. Yes, it's definately interesting. So, would you mind explaining what was good about it and such? It must be quite something if it was better than Sharin for you.

Yeah, I guess for me, Little Busters has to go over G-Senjou/Sharin, not because those two are worse VN's (Sharin's protag, twists and Houzuki is still awesome and Usami Haru is still one of my top 5 favorite heroines), but because Little Busters tugged at my heartstrings a bit more. Little Busters, to me, presented a friendship thicker than blood and the sacrifices they've done (Refrain) showed a lot of how much they cared for each other, even if they were a mishmash of odd, unsorted characters who just met the previous semester.

From my understanding, it wasn't just the childhood friends who made the "other" world, but also the other girls, wanting Riki and Rin to be stronger, even if they have their own selfish desires (as seen on Kud's route, liking Riki even then)

Individually, the routes for each girl leave a bit to be desired, especially since the scenario writers differ for each girl, but I think the story should be received as a whole in order for the reader to receive the most impact, as intended with the enforced playing order. And Kud's voice. That was seriously adorable especially when she says "Wafuu~", about on par (in my opinion) to Aruruu's voice in Utawarerumono.

Yeah, I guess for me, Little Busters has to go over G-Senjou/Sharin, not because those two are worse VN's (Sharin's protag, twists and Houzuki is still awesome and Usami Haru is still one of my top 5 favorite heroines), but because Little Busters tugged at my heartstrings a bit more. Little Busters, to me, presented a friendship thicker than blood and the sacrifices they've done (Refrain) showed a lot of how much they cared for each other, even if they were a mishmash of odd, unsorted characters who just met the previous semester.

Fair enough, thank you! The writing overall must be very good I suppose... And well, sometimes that can be enough for it to be great too. There's something about the art in Key VNs that turns me away from them. Hmm, yes, something about the eyes I think. They look odd to me. HOWEVER, I know that's not a strong enough reason to not read/play it if the text is meaningful. And no doubt then that it is meaningful in Little Busters.

the eyes

That's Itaru Hinoue's style. Don't worry, she only drew 3 out of the 6 heroines, Na-Ga designed the other 3. Speaking of Little Busters, the anime came out just yesterday and upon watching the first episode, I can say the anime is pretty faithful to the VN, so far.

Just finished the first 4 episodes of Higurashi, I'm feeling really depressed about the fact that I watched the anime years ago (Right now I'm SOOOOOOO happy I didn't watch the Umineko anime). Still I would review it 8.7/10, would have been close to 10 if I hadn't watched the anime. Now starting on Maekeshi, finding/installing all those enhancements patches was a drag but it seems to work now!

Anyways ive just completed all routes of Duel savior justice and liked it pretty much. The fighting does get a bit boring after the first two playthroughs, and i kindof missed a "skip battles" button. Lilys route was the best IMO, while Mias route was the one i enjoyed the least

Ill rate it 7 out of 10.. Would have given it 8 if it was possible to skip fights

Haha, same opinion here. Finished Berio's route yesterday and now I'm playing Kaede's route. Ok, I skipped Berio's route because I don't like her, at least the text ... the battles are just annoying if you want to skip a route only for the harem route :D

Man, I need to skip Nanashi's route too -_-

well..just read Kaede over Berio and Rico over Nanashi...XD

Doesn't work for me, since I want to play Lily's route, Mia's good route and the harem route :)

Lily -- Complete Berio, Kaede, Rico AND Nanashi's routes

MiaB* -- Complete Lily's route

MiaA* -- Complete MiaB

Justice/Crea -- Complete MiaA