What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Lun Lun the water gun girl? And yes the ending was complete shit for princess waltz

yup...

She's Lun Lun...the cutest and actually funniest there~

1 week ago finished koihime musou... I guess this is the most boring VN I ever play... but I manage to finish it -,-"

few days ago... finished utawarerumono... aw Yeah! this VN really great! and the system battle is the best!

Utawa is awesome...thats all

but..Koihime is boring????

i think you mean the battle systems..

since..a certain main route and few sub route were awesome >.>

but..Koihime is boring????

i think you mean the battle systems..

yes, the battle systems really boring... I'm very often use my Ctrl key lol

since..a certain main route and few sub route were awesome >.>

agree...few sub route much better than main route like karin, shion, and sei...

You know now that I think about it I don't think I ever beat princess waltz..... I think I stopped playing once I got all the sex scenes out of the way lol. I finished Ever 17 and Fate/stay Night a week or 2 ago ever 17 was depressing and confusing for most of the game but the true end was stitched up so nice and neat that I was amazed.

Fate was pretty good I loved the first 2 routes the Heavens Feel route was ok but since I already couldn't stand sakura by then let alone shinji I sort of had to force my way to the end and what happened to saber in that route really really left a bad taste in my mouth too

My lstest conquest now is Da Capo II

I already had an intense hatred for Sakura after playing the first one playing the second one just made it worse. Given that she had to kill the tree the first time you would think she being a genius would know that making a new tree would end badly and she did it anyway. I would like to give her some kudos for wanting to try to sacrifice herself to stabilize the second tree. That was blown away by the fact that by the time she decided to do it it was beyond her ability and she pushed the task of killing the new tree on the one person who would be hurt the most by what would happen after it died.

Now that I ranted a bit I will say that I did enjoy the game Anzu was prolly my favorite route and heroine what can I say I'm a sucker for the whole goth loli thing :) I really really hated the Koko route tho it made me want to strangle yoshiyuki cuz he was so oblivious to what was really going on and chose the worst possible way to handle it.

finished Edelweiss and Eiden Fantasia two days ago and for my first Overdrive experience i thought it was rather good. i gave Edelweiss an 8.5 it was hard for me to get use to certain things but it was mostly the characters but after that it had alot of humor most i enjoyed but somewhat dragged on, once you get to the individual routes thats where it really hooked me i liked most of the girls there was only one girl i didnt really like (but i wont name her for fear that you guys will flame me for it :p) the fandisk was okay i gave it a 7. Sakura's route was the most normal of the girls and Rin's was just....too much for me lol. my favorite heroines were Mei, Haruka, Mizuki

Edited by udizzle

Finished Rewrite...without all the mission cleared (gonna deal with that later...)

Damn...I think Tennouji Kotarou deserved a lot more of appreciation after all he has done...

But I guess he's gonna get that in Harvest Festa...Can't wait for that to get translated...

Much like ever17 I decided to give Utawarerumono cuz everyone here that played said it was good. I was not disappointed it was a very good game.

I did have a few things that annoyed me a bit tho. Biggest one being how the fate of Nawangi is left as "unknown" I mean it is safe to assume he was killed by the battlefield scavengers after he fled but I really really wanted to kill the prick personally cuz of the way he treated Eruruw like a posession. The whole subplot of kamyu turning into a vampire during a felt a little forced. I know it was prolly meant to be interpreted as her mutsumi personality coming to the surface but to me it felt like just a lame excuse to give her some sex scenes. Lastly even though hakuro had sex with all his female companions yuzuchi was the only one of the group to actualy get pregnant with hakuros kid. I can't really fault the writers for it tho cuz having a kid was her dying wish s and if any of the others girls managed to get knocked up it would have it would toally cheapen the emotional impact

Edited by The Krypt Angel