What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come now, it's not like an impotent, weak, jackass protaganist is uncommon to VNs.

but its a rare case when someone actually bother's to defend SHIRO's ass >.>

NB4 people start flaming Shinji from EVA.

wtf????

who starts the flamewar???

time for me to join..

and activate BERSERK mode

[spoiler=N.G.E][dont tell me its from the first few episodes where he show is weak and wimpy side >.>

he's a loner..please understand..]

True. Wussy protagonists are actually (and saldy) quite common.

Second half of Soul Link? Anyone?

dont tell me...the real MC >.>

Edited by ultimecea
Personally I think the story could have been as good, if not better, with a stronger and less irritating protagonist. Sure he gets better, but most of the time he's not, which screwed up my enjoyment of the VN.

only played fate route.... and can say that for me this is why I didn't play the rest.

only played fate route.... and can say that for me this is why I didn't play the rest.

That's really a shame because the other routes are way better than Fate. If you feel like it then please give the game another chance. And if you hate Shirou that much then just do it like me and become gay for Kirei! \o/

Edited by OneManArmy
Come now, it's not like an impotent, weak, jackass protagonist is uncommon to VNs.

I'm pretty sure I saw his dick go up to fuck Saber and Rin and I'm pretty sure I saw him stand up to fight and become very powerful for the non prodigy mage he is but yeah weak protags are very uncommon of NTR I agree.

I'm pretty sure I saw his dick go up to fuck Saber and Rin and I'm pretty sure I saw him stand up to fight and become very powerful for the non prodigy mage he is but yeah weak protags are very uncommon of NTR I agree.

oh cute...

cant believe you mistaken that with a strap-on dildo that he created with projection~~~

That's really a shame because the other routes are way better than Fate. If you feel like it then please give the game another chance. And if you hate Shirou that much then just do it like me and become gay for Kirei! \o/

I will replay it, no worries. Sometime.tm ;)

Edited by radiantmadness

Hmmm I see the shirou hate party blew over not that I wish to reignite it tho I don't recall if I actually expressed an opinion when I posted here after finishing Fate/Stay Night about 20-30 pages back I think. I will say that I can't really blame him for being so spineless when damn near every girl around him apparently has bigger balls than him

except maybe Sakura at least until she turns into a psychotic man eater....literally lol

Moving back on track I finished Katahane last week and just finished Sharin no Kuni about 30 minutes ago. I loved both but in all honesty I prolly should played them in reverse order Sharin no Kuni's plot was pretty hard for me to stomach at times and had I saved Katahane for after finishing it Coco's mind numbing adorableness woulda been a good way to decompress. I gotta say tho as far as fucked up pseudo father figures go Azai Gonzou looks like fucking Mahatma Gandhi compared Houzuki

Moving back on track I finished Katahane last week and just finished Sharin no Kuni about 30 minutes ago. I loved both but in all honesty I prolly should played them in reverse order Sharin no Kuni's plot was pretty hard for me to stomach at times and had I saved Katahane for after finishing it Coco's mind numbing adorableness woulda been a good way to decompress. I gotta say tho as far as fucked up pseudo father figures go Azai Gonzou looks like fucking Mahatma Gandhi compared Houzuki

Nice that you liked Sharin a lot. So, gonna read the fandisc next then? Houzuki's route? You REALLY should, unless you need some kind of mental break now or something, that is.

HouzukiStare.png

I just finished reading Kanon this week, I can't get enough of the "uguu~s" and "auuu~s". As expected of Key, the feels were quite good, though to some the length leaves a bit to be desired. I'm a bit disappointed though, my version had some unvoiced parts in the Shiori route since I used a torrent, but the overall feel was quite nostalgic. Ayu may be the intended main heroine, but I somehow preferred the feels from the Mai and Makoto route.

Felt the coma thing in Ayu's route to be a convenient ass-pull, but whatever. To each of our own I guess.

Thank god we have a store here that sells taiyaki (only choco-filled though), I started craving for it.

Next up: Higurashi and Higurashi Kai (thanks for the recommendation and the awesome and very helpful pre-patched download Harle!)

I just finished reading Kanon this week, I can't get enough of the "uguu~s" and "auuu~s". As expected of Key, the feels were quite good, though to some the length leaves a bit to be desired. I'm a bit disappointed though, my version had some unvoiced parts in the Shiori route since I used a torrent, but the overall feel was quite nostalgic. Ayu may be the intended main heroine, but I somehow preferred the feels from the Mai and Makoto route.

Felt the coma thing in Ayu's route to be a convenient ass-pull, but whatever. To each of our own I guess.

Thank god we have a store here that sells taiyaki (only choco-filled though), I started craving for it.

Next up: Higurashi and Higurashi Kai (thanks for the recommendation and the awesome and very helpful pre-patched download Harle!)

Something is wrong with you because even after reading your little review for the third time I wasn't able to spot the word Sayuri.

Something is wrong with you because even after reading your little review for the third time I wasn't able to spot the word Sayuri.

Sorry, should have mentioned her separately from Mai's route, she is easily the best heroine, if only she was one, I just have to duck some points since her mini-route isn't that great.

THAT CG though was something else *wink* *wink*. I can forgive the "Boy, that escalated quickly" H-scenes in Key VNs if ONLY they put a full-length 3P with Sayuri and Mai. :(

Just finished Arcs 1-4 of Higurashi.

Man.....what an experience......lots of creepiness, some manly tears were shed......just wow.....

Kinda wish I didn't watch some of the anime a long time ago. The first 2.5 arcs were kinda ruined for me because of that....but anyways, I loved it, gonna read the rest now.