What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to get around to reading Mare's route for Hoshizora no Memoria, I've finished every other route.

My problem is that I actually went back and re-read the common route for Yume's route, then Yume's route ended up having some serious bullshit going on at some point that severely disappointed me...the fact that Mare's route jumps straight into an h-scene isn't helping.

I have to get around to reading Mare's route for Hoshizora no Memoria, I've finished every other route.

My problem is that I actually went back and re-read the common route for Yume's route, then Yume's route ended up having some serious bullshit going on at some point that severely disappointed me...the fact that Mare's route jumps straight into an h-scene isn't helping.

Mare route = troll loli route >.>

no point reading that

Kara no Shoujo

Damn...That true ending...

Great story nonetheless...

Jeej, another person who finished it! May the glory of Kara spread :)

[spoiler=true end] Hope you liked the true ending as well. Personally I like the fact that we don't get a sappy happy ending like 99% of the other VN/eroges....

its not the matter of sexual awareness or not..

he's just useless and dumb~

He is not useless at all and he mans up from time to time or he fails when trying to man up but he tries to be a man at the very least while fighting for his ideals.

He is not useless at all and he mans up from time to time or he fails when trying to man up but he tries to be a man at the very least while fighting for his ideals.

he's a wuss >.>

he gets terrible and worst as route goes by

Kiritsugu is different >.>

he's a wuss >.>

yes he is...because the story needs him to be (just saying)

btw hell yeah kiritsugu!

Kirei is awesome.

yeah...but he is just genuine villain character...that's all

Edited by hansjr777
Personally I think the story could have been as good, if not better, with a stronger and less irritating protagonist. Sure he gets better, but most of the time he's not, which screwed up my enjoyment of the VN.

haha..just imagine is shirou is at least 1% or kiritsugu XD

or at least 5% or Archer~~

:rolleyes:

he's a wuss >.>

Being weaker than a servant does not equal being a wuss, He would take a giant sword from a monster over letting a girl he met like 2 days take it.

Personally I think the story could have been as good, if not better, with a stronger and less irritating protagonist. Sure he gets better, but most of the time he's not, which screwed up my enjoyment of the VN.

Making him stronger would jeopardize the story, and his only irritating when it comes to the girls. He acts well outside of that, he just has his convictions that he fights for and doesn't give up.

haha..just imagine is shirou is at least 1% or kiritsugu XD

or at least 5% or Archer~~

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I'm sure Archer feels the same way

Making him stronger would jeopardize the story, and his only irritating when it comes to the girls. He acts well outside of that, he just has his convictions that he fights for and doesn't give up.

Problem is I find his convictions naive, and it's really only in the HF route that it becomes interesting. His incapability around girls is nigh on torturous, and he spends so much time with them that it really gets in the way of telling the story. There are ways to tell a perfectly effective story about character growth and development without making it feel painful to read.

Mind you, this is my opinion. I'm sure tons of people think otherwise, which is fine. The other characters and the presentation of the world make up for what Shirou lacks, though, and I enjoyed the VN despite Shirou's...issues.

Edited by Chocolatemilkgod