What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know full well that Forest aren't part of Steampunk series. It was even written by a different writer too.

urm..i dont actually know who was the writer..

i just tried to stop him from reading FOREST just in case General Psychiatric ward dont have enough empty beds..

well..cant blame since i edited the wrong part of the comment :p

Is Rewrite that good? Just looking at the artwork gives me the feeling that the game is a little... Immature/Childish. I get the same feeling when looking at the other games from the same creators.

It's pretty good. I mean, you don't exactly play Key VNs for the art, but if you've ever played a Key game, you pretty much know that the common route is very light-hearted and comedic. You really get into the heavy drama when you get into the specific routes.

Is Rewrite that good? Just looking at the artwork gives me the feeling that the game is a little... Immature/Childish. I get the same feeling when looking at the other games from the same creators.

I don't like the typical* art of Key either (lazer beam eyes of doooooooom~) but Desi already said it, common route is in nearly all Key games school life/comedy and the rest is drama, drama aaaaaand DRAMA!!! In short, go and play rewrite.

*The art of Tomoyo after was good but was also drawn by a different person

Am I the only one who liked Rewrite's art then? Yeah? Ok, just me.

Anyway, just to reaffirm: Rewrite was very good. It feels different than other key games, but that's not a bad thing. Plus I found the common route to actually be very enjoyable, unlike one key game in particular...anyway I digress. The only problem is that it is inconsistent in a few of the routes, and I felt there was a little too much padding in some of them as well.

Almost finished Hoshizora no Memoria but....

Due to some computer problems, I'm in the process of downloading all the VNs I had again so I'm not gonna be able to play anymore for awhile... ;_;

Man, this is gonna take ages. I'm gonna backup everything and then make a backup of that backup now.

Dra+Koi.

That is the most ridiculous pacing I've ever come across. I finished in two hours, and I was still impressed by how well they managed to make the story flow. 8/10

Only two hours? Do you consider yourself a fast reader or is the story really that short?

Dra+Koi.

That is the most ridiculous pacing I've ever come across. I finished in two hours, and I was still impressed by how well they managed to make the story flow. 8/10

haha..i know that feeling

but the mum reaction is epic imo XD

Only two hours? Do you consider yourself a fast reader or is the story really that short?

harle..its about 2hours long

3 if you read word by word

Almost finished Hoshizora no Memoria but....

Due to some computer problems, I'm in the process of downloading all the VNs I had again so I'm not gonna be able to play anymore for awhile... ;_;

Man, this is gonna take ages. I'm gonna backup everything and then make a backup of that backup now.

That's quite funny as I usually delete a VN after finishing. The only exception is the ML series.

Anyway, I finished FSN Fate route last night. I don't know why so many people dislike the Fate route and the ending. I thought it was quite fitting. People usually mention that the Fate route is only there to introduce the story, but I disagree. I don't ever see

Shirou and Saber hooking up long term without destroying who Saber is. My prediction is that the other routes focus more on Rin and some other girl.

It took me some time to get into the game, but it was enjoyable towards the end.

I'll play the other routes starting from next Thursday. I honestly don't expect much more from the other routes but get the feeling they're much more heart wrenching or have a lot more backstory, like what's up with

Shirou and his Projection skill.

Edited by boukyaku
I'll play the other routes starting from next Thursday. I honestly don't expect much more from the other routes but get the feeling they're much more heart wrenching or have a lot more backstory, like what's up with

well, personally i preferred the other routes to fate. And yea, they are the backstory on fate and the servants

That's quite funny as I usually delete a VN after finishing. The only exception is the ML series.

Anyway, I finished FSN Fate route last night. I don't know why so many people dislike the Fate route and the ending. I thought it was quite fitting. People usually mention that the Fate route is only there to introduce the story, but I disagree. I don't ever see

Shirou and Saber hooking up long term without destroying who Saber is. My prediction is that the other routes focus more on Rin and some other girl.

It took me some time to get into the game, but it was enjoyable towards the end.

dude..you just read Fate..

thats why you dont understand why it was considered the intro..

wait till you read the awesomeness of UBW

or the nerve breaking tension in HF

Anyway, I finished FSN Fate route last night. I don't know why so many people dislike the Fate route and the ending.

It's not that Fate is bad, simply it doesn't compare to the two other routes, really. You're in for some great moments.

Also, i suggest to try to get the Heaven's Feel bad(ass) ending 38 once you're done with the VN.(Trust me, it's worth it)

It's not that Fate is bad, simply it doesn't compare to the two other routes, really. You're in for some great moments.

Also, i suggest to try to get the Heaven's Feel bad(ass) ending 38 once you're done with the VN.(Trust me, it's worth it)

lolz..

that HF ending >.>

guess what..it continues to FHA