Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

Guilty Crown and Another. Not sure how I made it all the way through both... maybe because it was only one episode a week? Guilty Crown seemed promising, and had fantastic animation, but was so absurd and completely impossible to take seriously. And I'm sick of whiny main characters. Another was just flat out boring, the horror being so forced that you started predicting exactly when and how the next person would die. Aside from those two, I can't really think of any that I watched all the way through that I thought were terrible in the end.

LOLZ...

are you for real??

ANOTHER was like an epic~~

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know me saying this is going to make people mad.

(Good Thing Cowboy Bebop Was In head of its time) Anything older that 1999 that's not Cowboy Bebop.Its not that the stories are bad its just that the animation is so bad it makes me want to rage quit.

I just have gotten so use to the new style of animation that old stuff is just a eye sore their are only a few show that escape their age just because how well they were made.

Does anyone besides me know this feel.

I know me saying this is going to make people mad.

(Good Thing Cowboy Bebop Was In head of its time) Anything older that 1999 that's not Cowboy Bebop.Its not that the stories are bad its just that the animation is so bad it makes me want to rage quit.

I just have gotten so use to the new style of animation that old stuff is just a eye sore their are only a few show that escape their age just because how well they were made.

Does anyone besides me know this feel.

I definitely know what you're talking about, but I think if a series is genuinely good I'm usually able to look past that. Oftentimes it isn't necessarily worse animation, just a different style. Depends on the show, though, of course.

Shuffle!, that psychological drama stuff on the last 5 or so episodes makes me wanna vomit, absolutely HATE it. I bet I'm the only one around here with that opinion though since it seems to be quite a popular anime overall. Well the journey was good overall, it's just those last episodes that really disgusts me.

But hey, it's also the *first* anime with that sort of drama that I've ever watched, so I wasn't sure what exactly to expect anyway. Now I know. So I'm thankful for that.

Shuffle!, that psychological drama stuff on the last 5 or so episodes makes me wanna vomit, absolutely HATE it. I bet I'm the only one around here with that opinion though since it seems to be quite a popular anime overall. Well the journey was good overall, it's just those last episodes that really disgusts me.

But hey, it's also the *first* anime with that sort of drama that I've ever watched, so I wasn't sure what exactly to expect anyway. Now I know. So I'm thankful for that.

I agree with you there, I didn't like the girl he picked nor did I like that he had to kill himself just for her to survive ( just to be revived by her magic ), I would of let the bitch die if she was that stubborn.

The Hellsing TV series that spanned thirteen episodes. The beginning was cool, and by that I meant the first episode. Then came the rest of the series that completely derailed everything out of the track, ending up with a vampire that is into BDSM.

Them OVA series are really awesome though. I've enjoyed them all.

The Hellsing TV series that spanned thirteen episodes. The beginning was cool, and by that I meant the first episode. Then came the rest of the series that completely derailed everything out of the track, ending up with a vampire that is into BDSM.

Them OVA series are really awesome though. I've enjoyed them all.

Dude Hellsing Ultimate is awesome.There is a epic fight every episode!

I've only seen 2 or 3 series so far that I legitimately did not enjoy watching for any reason.

Mashiro Iro Symphony: The characterization was horrible, even for a 12-episode series.

Gundam SEED: So much is wrong with this series. Fuck this series, that's all I have to say. It's terrible.

Gundam 00 Season 2: Not as bad as SEED, but pretty close.

Anything older that 1999 that's not Cowboy Bebop.Its not that the stories are bad its just that the animation is so bad it makes me want to rage quit.

Evangelion and Gundam 0083 would like a word with you.

Edited by ChexGuy
  • 2 weeks later...
was it that bad???

Yes, Yes it was actually THAT bad, I'm not one for Harems and I only watched it because I fancied getting back into Anime after taking a break and it was basically a pile of feces thrown in my face.

And I'm just gonna pop Upotte! in here as well, I'm sorry but, Guns posing as Human Girls? :S

Also Okaerinasai, Haven't seen you around for a while..

Edited by Dubs