Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

Probably 80% of the shows this Winter (Japan's winter) but this one takes the price.

Nazo no Kanojo X: WTF!?!?!?!? Seriously, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?!?!? Very few anime have the power to make me want to puke out my very intestines (Not even Higurashi) but Mysterious Girlfriend X can AND did. So basically this is how it begins.

Geek boy meets new girl>>>Girl drolls on table>>>>Boy tastes droll>>>>>Boy falls in love with girl after tasting droll.

Man, I couldn't even finish episode 1, if anybody is watching it and like it, fell free to disagree with me but this is a HELL NO!! anime for me.

Only checked out the Manga many months ago, and dropped it after they came together.

Don't really wanna check out the Anime with all the sounds of drool being slurped and what not -__-

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've no idea what you're talking about...

You know exactly what I'm talking about!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Haseo_skeith_canard/GIFs/th_617c421f99c570418ff75846954d1c161244840243_full.gif

No not really because I didn't watch the anime. But hey, don't worry, be happy~

I'll try it... But after I watched this show, nothing is as it was...

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/alvoink22/K-ON-ritsu-mio-squish.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Rosario + Vampire - Got up to around episode 6, then the protagonist and the over the top fan service got on my last nerves. The manga is MUCH MUCH better from what I heard, haven't read it yet though.

Familiar of Zero - Got nothing against tsunederes, but Lousies annoyed the crap out of me, Saito was rather annoying at times too.

Ranma 1/2 - Started off good, but Akane seemed to slowly get worse and worse.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of overly violent tsunderes (Mio from MM!! being the only exception)

Rosario + Vampire - Got up to around episode 6, then the protagonist and the over the top fan service got on my last nerves. The manga is MUCH MUCH better from what I heard, haven't read it yet though.

Familiar of Zero - Got nothing against tsunederes, but Lousies annoyed the crap out of me, Saito was rather annoying at times too.

Ranma 1/2 - Started off good, but Akane seemed to slowly get worse and worse.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of overly violent tsunderes (Mio from MM!! being the only exception)

lolz...Ranma are meant for comedy..though manga is better

Rosario Vampire is another ecchi comedy..dont expect anything better...

zero no tsukaima = zero no louise,,,,,and you say she's annoying??? bet you didnt watch further than episode 7 of season 1 if you deemed it to be the worst anime list~

lolz...Ranma are meant for comedy..though manga is better

Rosario Vampire is another ecchi comedy..dont expect anything better...

zero no tsukaima = zero no louise,,,,,and you say she's annoying??? bet you didnt watch further than episode 7 of season 1 if you deemed it to be the worst anime list~

Yeah it is primarly a comedy, and I was likeing it too, but Akane made a pest out of herself. But I might give the manga a shot though (manga usually is better in most cases).

True enough with R+V and I really don't expect it to be much better, I actually looked into the later episodes befor completely dropping it, then placed my final judgment on it.

zero no tsukaima = zero no louise, oh yeah I learned of that befor, but I forgotten about it. Also, no actually I watched it up to the last episode of season 1 (I admit that isn't much better), but I also forgot to add I was actually left with high hopes for the series at the end of seaon 1, but I heard Saito and Lousie's relationship resets, so that's when I dropped it. But I'm actually considering picking it back up since I still have some likeing for it, and gotten more tolerable of slap stick since I last watched it.

Yeah it is primarly a comedy, and I was likeing it too, but Akane made a pest out of herself. But I might give the manga a shot though (manga usually is better in most cases).

True enough with R+V and I really don't expect it to be much better, I actually looked into the later episodes befor completely dropping it, then placed my final judgment on it.

zero no tsukaima = zero no louise, oh yeah I learned of that befor, but I forgotten about it. Also, no actually I watched it up to the last episode of season 1 (I admit that isn't much better), but I also forgot to add I was actually left with high hopes for the series at the end of seaon 1, but I heard Saito and Lousie's relationship resets, so that's when I dropped it. But I'm actually considering picking it back up since I still have some likeing for it, and gotten more tolerable of slap stick since I last watched it.

lolz..you did go till end of season 1 huh??

tell you wat..season 1 ending are the best among all 4, F ending are second for me..

meh..they can end it on season 2...but since they change directors starting of season..more lolz..

thats what keeps me going on from Zero no tsukaima~~~

well..for Ranma1/2 ....its nicer on manga for me...after all i have great imagination/delusion

but lolz..the series are still quite well done for me..gave me lots of laugh..especially..that "cat" joke~

R+V are actually quite good..just endure it..

and the season 2 was great^^

That would be because Rosario + Vampire is mainly concentrated on ecchi and comedy, not action.

I was basically saying that the fight scenes were the cherry on top that made it a pile of feces, Way to much Ecchi, I didn't even notice any comedy, It was basically a mockery of Vampire Knight of which I also didn't like.. In terms of them both being about Vampires which is usually a genre which I like :/

I only regret two..:

B Gata H kei

Green green

I dont know why, it just didn't appeal to me that much ._.

But i agree, Rosario vampire was really crappy (unlike manga with superawesomeness fight scenes of ghoul side of main character) but its a talk about anime, so yeah, the anime wasnt that good

Beelzebub, did i mention this before? Its really directed to the ending, that's all. (Granted, the manga pretty much didn't do that much better, i havent read it recently so i wouldn't know that much.)

0-7 Ghost, this is one of those situations where i liked the anime, but it pretty much mind fucked me by ending it in the middle of nowhere just to get popularity for the manga...wtf?

Myself; Yourself, idk if anyone has watched this before, but seriously i felt completely nothing from watching this, idk what it was...the plot was quite sad, but it didnt appeal to me, heck im surprised i finished those 12 long hours of hell.

Shinkyoku Sokai Polyphonica, Honestly, this anime could have gone somewhere if they put more emotion into it, and what do i mean by emotion? Really that's a answer that differs for everyone else since i completely throw away an anime that doesnt have a good OST backing up those epic/sad scenes to really spice it up, i mean Air Gear? Art not so much but Chain by Back-On made everything possible.

In the end, so many animes disappointed me and made me regret watching it, but most of them were because of a single bad thing.

Guilty Crown and Another. Not sure how I made it all the way through both... maybe because it was only one episode a week? Guilty Crown seemed promising, and had fantastic animation, but was so absurd and completely impossible to take seriously. And I'm sick of whiny main characters. Another was just flat out boring, the horror being so forced that you started predicting exactly when and how the next person would die. Aside from those two, I can't really think of any that I watched all the way through that I thought were terrible in the end.