Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the ones i hate. narufag, fagtail, and dear

I'll admit I dislike Naruto and Bleach, But If you're on about Fairy Tale then I got to like the 63rd episode and gave up for I reason I can't remember..

the ones i hate. narufag, fagtail, and dear

I'm not a fan of Naruto

Although i do like fairy tail.

You shouldn't really insult things other people may actually like.

Edited by Grimsha
You shouldn't really insult things other people may actually like.

Disagreed. You're free to dislike what you want. Just say at the end of your comment "It's my opinion" and everybody will be fine.

You don't have to hold back because of other people you know?

Disagreed. You're free to dislike what you want. Just say at the end of your comment "It's my opinion" and everybody will be fine.

You don't have to hold back because of other people you know?

OneManArmy is right... don't get so worked up, IT'S AN OPINION...

Probably the Super Robot Wars OG anime. It wasn't so much bad as it was just painfully average.

So much wasted potential. It would've been great if they had just thrown more money at it.

As it stands, the only good thing about it is

Season 2 is said to be a little better, but has such a weird art style I gave up after one episode.

If you compare the Gundam series with the Super Robot Wars OG anime, then which do you prefer?

I don't know, because I'm one of those freaks that hasn't seen a single Gundam episode. About 60 GB of freshly downloaded Gundam 00 intends to change that, though, when I have time.

I've always been more of a Macross kind of person.

I don't know, because I'm one of those freaks that hasn't seen a single Gundam episode. About 60 GB of freshly downloaded Gundam 00 intends to change that, though, when I have time.

I've always been more of a Macross kind of person.

Oh okay, I myself haven't watched much of the Gundam series so I don't know if it is worth it or not to give time for it.

I hated one piece...I tried to watch it but was like "...........meh" throught the first 10 episodes...other than that Ive like all the other animes ive watched

i tried one piece before..

still the artwork for me...

the mangaka haven't elipse his sensei's(Samurai-X) or his fellow trainer(RaVe)

I hated one piece...I tried to watch it but was like "...........meh" throught the first 10 episodes...other than that Ive like all the other animes ive watched

I watched like 100 episodes of it but seriously, fuck those never ending anime, I want a good story and not some useless fighting scenes. I mean One Piece is like : We're moving around the world and beat everything on our way~!

...stupid.

Edited by OneManArmy

I've got another,

Tokko...

Ending to it made no sense, and obviously made it seem like there was going to be a second season, 7 years later and no avail.. Can't read the manga to it either because they both have the same ending apparently..

Because you're just too fuckin dumb to understand it.

No, They clearly left it open for another season by the fact that there were still a stupid number of them to kill as well as Taishi still being alive, I'm saying the ending didn't make sense to me if they were just going to leave it like that.

"Guilty Crown". It started out fine and I looked forward to it every week. Then the second half came and it all just went straight to hell, to the point that it took a complete 180 into finding reasons NOT to watch it every week. "Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi", pretty much because of Himea. Again, started out fine, but once I realized that the most unlikeable character in the entire show was the winning love interest, my joy was killed. "No. 6" for more or less the same reason, and not for the reason most people would assume. "Ikkitousen" because it somehow failed where the manga prevailed: pointless fanservice. Not sure how that happened, it's not like they did it to focus more on the story...since they changed that too.

Elfen Lied for me. When I first watched it I enjoyed well enough and then I read the manga and I was like this is the great big mother fucking bomb of awesome. Then I rewatched the anime and then I smashed the DVD's I purchased because I was so enraged at how fucking shit is in conparison. Seriously even the voice acting for Japanese and American was terrible. Seriously who takes an awesome story cuts out huge chunks and ends halfway through, they even cut out one of the main characters.

I am going to stop now because I focus on it much longer I am going to puch a baby in the face.

I actually enjoyed Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, I don't see why you didn't like it as I thought that their childhood promise was kind of a good reason for her to win in the love interest, although others may be into the childhood friend part of it instead :D, Still I actually like Himea.