Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I actually had not seen the yin and yang symbolism until now. The stark contrast between the symbol and blood colored bandanna that makes the avatar look like some ninja from a stick figure game is pretty cool. The avatar isn't to my taste but the symbolism and contrast I like so 6.7/10. If it has some kind of meaning 7-9/10.

Wanko again, sheesh

7.5/10

I don't recognize the character... but I kinda like the style. 6/10

I actually had not seen the yin and yang symbolism until now. The stark contrast between the symbol and blood colored bandanna that makes the avatar look like some ninja from a stick figure game is pretty cool. The avatar isn't to my taste but the symbolism and contrast I like so 6.7/10. If it has some kind of meaning 7-9/10.

It's my logo, so it certainly has a deeper meaning. Lots of things were synthesized for its creation... It was one of my earlier designs, so I could probably redesign it, but I am kinda fond of it.

7/10 To small, would like the source so I can see it.

Crazy, have you not seen that kind of art before?

P.S Mine lost some quality when it was posted here, If you wish for the original then "pm'" or "ask me" on the SB.(when I'm on)

Edited by Cru3l