Rate the signature above you!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^9/10, i was done for the day but i had to rate this :) someone make that their siggy.

-1 for the AMAZINGLY FLATNESS

Who would care if she's flatchested, Her cuteness and shyness make up for it completely, Remember how shy she was in the First and how long it took for her to open up, then imagine how much courage it must of took to get her to bath with him xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
... but sadly a lie. You can't learn the japanese language by just reading anime subs. And if you think so then try to read some japanese visual novels.

It is possible to learn how to understand, and speak Japanese through anime. Of course, not perfectly, but it is possible. On anime, people use casual Japanese, which is used in every day's life in Japan. And one of the practical methods of learning it would be to watch some anime episode with subtitle, and then while your memory of that episode is still fresh, watch the same episode without subtitles. You can just use some computer window to cover the subtitles, or stick a piece of paper over the screen. Do that 1-2 times a day, and you'll learn enough to make it through in no time.

And, I really don't see any connection between anime with subtitles and Japanese visual novels. Those two are totally different things, unrelated to each other. Anime can't help you learn how to read Japanese, just how to understand it, and speak it.

And that's exactly the point. Can you really say "I learned the japanese language" without being able to understand written words? In my eyes not.

read my sig... It says, learned japanese... not "learned and perfected japanse"...

List of vocaloids, i actually cut down a few girls to make it sig size...ish

gimme a sec: http://sadpanda.us/images/1127101-NKIW4RC.jpg

yes, it took more than a sec, who cares :(

Edited by Nobu