Visual Novel Translation Status [07/14/2013]

Almost 50% on Makina's route...

And if herkz is not going to be lazy or busy with his other things, we might get the game by the next two weeks...

P/S: I've been wondering for sometime now...but that Jaded404 avatar picture...anyone knows what manga it came from? Seems kinda funny...

Edited by lucifer193
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost 50% on Makina's route...

And if herkz is not going to be lazy or busy with his other things, we might get the game by the next two weeks...

P/S: I've been wondering for sometime now...but that Jaded404 avatar picture...anyone knows what manga it came from? Seems kinda funny...

It's from Boku To Majo No Jikan. May be on hiatus though.

Hey there guys, still alive here after desi's coup d'état on the VNTS threads, but don't worry, I will have my revenge in one or two weeks more (blame those fucking lazy ISP tech guys), as for now, I'm reduced to a cybercafe PC with 60 kbps speed with no anime/TV series/games -.-

So, I will be back to my meditation on the mountains and hopefully, I will bring grisaia patch release news and Baldr Sky/Tayutama/11eyes news too.

Meanwhile.....this

http://i.imgur.com/9ZMBUN2.jpg

Edited by Ryu

Mine took like 5 seconds but it wasn't really me doing it tbh, it just terminated itself so I thought it was done =/

EDIT: I think the reason why it didn't work for me is because i don't have it installed on the default directory.

Edited by Soren619

Are you sure you extracted patch files directly into the game folder? After doing it start .bat file and wait, if everything is ok a window should appear and the patching process will start, upon completion it will ask you to press any key, it shouldn`t turn off by itself.

I never thought that a h-scene in visual novel can make me laugh so hard. I`m playing Konosora with restoration patch, and during the part when protagonist is pleasuring one of the heroines with his tongue, all licking sounds are like this:

http://s11.postimg.org/b2qbcwpcj/123.jpg

Chupa chupa, rero rero and there are others xD

Ugh, who the hell directly translates Japanese onomatopoeias anyway? "peropero" is only cute when girls lick ice cream, IMO. Will probably 100% the whole thing though, always had a VN completion OCD. I'm doing Ageha next.