Which was your first?

Which was your first Eroge Visual Novel or game that you remember playing?

The one that drew you into this world?

For me it was english version of Princess Maker 2. i must have spent countless hours on that game trying to get all the routes i wanted to see.

I had lots of fun and it led me into getting and enjoying a lot of the games, on both the light and dark side.

Katawa Shoujo. Technically 999, but didn't know what visual novels were back then and didn't realize that 999 was one. I just thought; "Oh, this is a text-heavy mystery game with puzzles in it." Of course it was really great, loved it, but I didn't learn about visual novels through it...

So yea, thank you Katawa Shoujo for ultimately letting me have sooooooo much fun with amazing titles like Umineko, Higurashi, Ever17, MLA, etc.

Believe it or not, Cosplay Fetish Academy. Suprisingly OK game despite it's nukige title. Played it expecting to jerk off, got agitaded by the fact that they were'nt fucking in the first 10 minutes and kept playing to hopefully see some action. Eventualy i started taking an interest in the characters and laughing at all the jokes and decided to see if there were more games out there like that.

Believe it or not, Cosplay Fetish Academy. Suprisingly OK game despite it's nukige title. Played it expecting to jerk off, got agitaded by the fact that they were'nt fucking in the first 10 minutes and kept playing to hopefully see some action. Eventualy i started taking an interest in the characters and laughing at all the jokes and decided to see if there were more games out there like that.

That is exactly what happened to me with that game, it ended up being really good for a nukige.

X-change 3 back in 2008. I was really looking for H-animes and I bought a pirated installer CD somehow mixed up with the pr0n from an Indian guy selling DVDs downtown. Plugged it in my laptop, no video, so I installed the exe. I was familiar with a few flash H-games with VN elements by then, but the whole eroge thing was quite a different experience (although it was merely for fapping). I probably got hooked already back then but my old laptop choked and I wasn't able to buy a new one until 2011. I almost forgot about eroges until I happened upon Katawa Shoujo posted in Memebase. The rest is history.