What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flyable Heart. I am unsure if I will like it, because apparently there are a lot of food discussions? I ended up dropping Lucky Star because how boring the first episode was, since the characters were talking about food for many minutes near the beginning...

Flyable Heart. I am unsure if I will like it, because apparently there are a lot of food discussions? I ended up dropping Lucky Star because how boring the first episode was, since the characters were talking about food for many minutes near the beginning...

wait a minute, flyable heart!? what about the translation!? was it good? i was kinda interested in playing it but they said the translation was done by machine.. so i'll wait for official translation.. how? was the translation good?

kara no shojo and it seems so nice.

just wondring does the game need walkthrough ?

It would take a while to get all the endings by guess and check. Do one/two runs by yourself and then do it with a walkthrough (i got the first bad ending -_- first time round) simply because there are a few endings where the finding or deliberate omission of evidence leads to different endings which is too troublesome to find out by yourself.

wait a minute, flyable heart!? what about the translation!? was it good? i was kinda interested in playing it but they said the translation was done by machine.. so i'll wait for official translation.. how? was the translation good?

Apparently Flyable heart's grammar/sentences isnt as complex as other VN's and thus machine translation does an ok job. Its definitely understandable and youll know whats going on at all times but i found it distracting and annoying.

Currently playing Ever17. Finished Takeshi's endings, time to move on to The Kid.

Just finished it, it's a good game!

More recently finished Sharin no Kuni, which is an equally excellent game.

Now I'm playing Kyoudai ~Futari~. A futanari romance game.

• 1 month later...

I'm finishing up the rest of the routes of Edelweiss and I have to say the heroines' routes in this game are better than some since it focuses on their stories far better than some Eroges. After this I'll play Eldelweiss Eden Fantasia.

It would take a while to get all the endings by guess and check. Do one/two runs by yourself and then do it with a walkthrough (i got the first bad ending -_- first time round) simply because there are a few endings where the finding or deliberate omission of evidence leads to different endings which is too troublesome to find out by yourself.

Apparently Flyable heart's grammar/sentences isnt as complex as other VN's and thus machine translation does an ok job. Its definitely understandable and youll know whats going on at all times but i found it distracting and annoying.

wait...

i thought flyable heart will crash all the time??

or do you have any good pacthes??

i tried many patch available at the wed..

still it keep crashing

just played nanakas route in Da Capo 2...was this Vn's routes always that short

Yeah da capo 1 & 2 can be finished pretty fast , although da capo 2 is considerably longer in general.

And i think i will FINALLY start reading deardrops soon. After i finish some anime + shogun 2, mount & blade warband & battlefield 3 :)

Yup, bought it on release day, i already have a lvl 9 bronze general on avatar conquest, every unit onlocked :p

Well I mainly like the whole "samurai vs guns" topic. Just fuckin awesome when your medieval looking troops kill some soldiers with guns.

You may have a gun sir, and you may kill me before I can even hit you.

But when we're staying face to face, who will be then the one who's laughing?

Currently playing Clannad right now. I'm aiming to finish Tomoyo's route first.

bad move man... clannad has a strict playing order... or you'll never unlock the after story nor some parts...

must be followed

misae--->tomoyo => to get misae's light or else, no after story

fuuko--->toshio--->nagisa => unlocks some scenes in after story

I WARNED YOU...

Edited by VNHunter
warnings
bad move man... clannad has a strict playing order... or you'll never unlock the after story nor some parts...

must be followed

misae--->tomoyo => to get misae's light or else, no after story

fuuko--->toshio--->nagisa => unlocks some scenes in after story

I WARNED YOU...

Wow... so I guess it's like Da Capo 2 where I need to finish two routes first before I can aim for the Asakura sisters.