What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite fun, deep story lots of feels.

"It's like a more mature version of Clannad, without magic to fix up your mistakes"

Somebody said that to me earlier.

I'd say characters in Crescendo are a little less charismatic than in Clannad. And they focus more on the "high school nostalgia" in the first than in the latter. Since I had just finished high school myself by that time, I loved Crescendo. But I still enjoyed Clannad more (until the part I played, at least).

Well, I was saving up F/SN for quite a while but decided to start it a few days ago because one I get a job rolling, I won't have any time to play it. So far it looks long as hell and I might not even finish it this month. Very interesting storyline though.

because once I get a job rolling, I won't have any time to play it

So I'm not the only one without a job? YEAH~ \o/

Granny's Update

I finally started tsukihime and finished both routes of that vampire girl. Wasn't her name arcueid or something? Anyway, I really liked her story; it was exciting and didn't have many boring slice of life parts. The next heroine will be that shy maido, hell yeah. On the other hand, I also finished another route of hoshimemo, and again I can't remember the heroine's name. What's wrong with me? Anyway, it was that 'I love to shout so please adjust my voice volume' bitch. You know, the female boss of that astonomy club. Whatever, I finished her route and it wasn't that bad. Next one will be mokomoko's yuri sister. I'm looking foward to her route.

Right now started playing school days. it's my first eroge and it's really fun, it's like an anime where you chose the story and i really find this one awesome, (well, i don't have something to compare it to but i do enjoy it a lot) if you guys have any recommendations i'm all down.

Right now started playing school days. it's my first eroge and it's really fun, it's like an anime where you chose the story and i really find this one awesome, (well, i don't have something to compare it to but i do enjoy it a lot) if you guys have any recommendations i'm all down.

Hm... Maybe you will feel a bit the difference between SD and other eroges, since the first is like watching an anime and the latters are like reading a book.

Anyways, if you liked the high school background, maybe you could try Crescendo or Clannad. Btw, Clannad doesn't have sexual content (as far as I know, at least), just in case it is a "must have" to you.

I'd recommend Ever 17 too. It uses the Visual Novel perspective very well and has a very interesting story.

I'd say characters in Crescendo are a little less charismatic than in Clannad. And they focus more on the "high school nostalgia" in the first than in the latter. Since I had just finished high school myself by that time, I loved Crescendo. But I still enjoyed Clannad more (until the part I played, at least).

Yeah , Clannad makes you fall in love with the characters tho (anime) so when you play the VN you already feel connected with them, well thats how it went down for me.

Nagsia

Hm... Maybe you will feel a bit the difference between SD and other eroges, since the first is like watching an anime and the latters are like reading a book.

Anyways, if you liked the high school background, maybe you could try Crescendo or Clannad. Btw, Clannad doesn't have sexual content (as far as I know, at least), just in case it is a "must have" to you.

I'd recommend Ever 17 too. It uses the Visual Novel perspective very well and has a very interesting story.

Actually sexual content make me kinda feel unconformable playing the game. i like school days story but the sex scene make me get all jumpy because i live with my parents (after all, i am 16). so if you got any more without sexual content i'll really enjoy see it. also a side note, i haven't PLAYED other eroges but i think i can swallow more text based storys, i like school days but there are little choices. I don't know why but i'm under the impression that more text then animation brings more choices. since this one has animated story, it doesn't need too be as intuitive as the other more "text oriented" eroges to get your attention, am I right?

Actually sexual content make me kinda feel unconformable playing the game. i like school days story but the sex scene make me get all jumpy because i live with my parents (after all, i am 16). so if you got any more without sexual content i'll really enjoy see it. also a side note, i haven't PLAYED other eroges but i think i can swallow more text based storys, i like school days but there are little choices. I don't know why but i'm under the impression that more text then animation brings more choices. since this one has animated story, it doesn't need too be as intuitive as the other more "text oriented" eroges to get your attention, am I right?

So you're like me. Personally, I think that sex scenes are usually senseless (there are exceptions, though). Well, Ever 17 doesn't have sex too, so one more reason to play it. ^^

Well, if you like reading, you will like VNs better than the SD anime-style eroge. SD is cool for a change, but I like texts the most.

But there isn't this relation between text/anime games and choices (if I understood you right). Some eroges may have a little number of choices or outcomes that you won't be able to foresee from choices and still are long-texted VNs.

Right now im playing, Little Busters, Fate/Stay Night, Cross Channel and School Days HQ. But my main one I'm focusing on atm is Little Busters

You are playing four good VN at once.This will make you indecisive what to play when u reach a good spot. LB,CC and FSN have tendency to suck you in.

I recommend you play one of these at a time or at least pair with other infamous VN like dacapo.

Just finish LB.

I'm playing clannad and higurashi no naku koro ni (with all the enhancements) right now.

What are your impressions of Higurashi so far? As far as I know its main focus is mystery, so that of course makes me curious. Those graphical enhancements seems like a nice bonus aswell, because to be honest... I really think the characters look ridiculous with the original art. Also, it has no voice acting? Anyway, what are your thoughts around it?

What are your impressions of Higurashi so far? As far as I know its main focus is mystery, so that of course makes me curious. Those graphical enhancements seems like a nice bonus aswell, because to be honest... I really think the characters look ridiculous with the original art. Also, it has no voice acting? Anyway, what are your thoughts around it?

It's simply amazing, I watched the anime a few years ago, so you could say I'm badly spoiled, yet I still can't stop playing the visual novel right now. Seriously it's a must if you haven't played/watched it yet, I do suggest the music patch even more than the graphics patch to be honest, because the tracks that MG cut out are amazing. 9/10 so far for me! (the drawbacks being: no voice acting and me being spoiled because of the anime) Here is a link to all patches (they seem hard to get nowadays): Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

edit: the games are also in the link but I suggest you download it from erogedownload or buy from mangagamer

Edited by radiantmadness