What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting Boob Wars soon...the horror.

My advice is to ctrl'ed everything in the Kyonyuu (big boobs) route since it's retarded and be sure to lose to the retarded Queen (it's lulzy scene) when she's drunk. Enjoy the Hinnyuu (flat chest) route since that's the only good part in this otherwise garbage. Ctrl'ed the harem route too. :p

Just starting Duel Savior. I heard that there's a route that everybody hate. HE HE HE

Berio and Mia.

Only Mia, Berio wasn't as horrible compared to her.

[spoiler=Berio, heavy spoiler]I'll say her route (not her character) is very horrible.

Berio has split personality.

Berio said she noticed that she has that condition when she stayed in the church back at her own world. She said a lot of stuff was stolen in the church and people suspected her.

Black Papillon (her other personality) said the condition was because of her family bloodline since both her brother and her father is a criminal. She said it was because of her inner desire to commit crime so she did prank like that.

Then later, her brother revealed that they has incest relationship and that Berio love him.

Her brother said he murdered everyone in the church, thus, that is what triggered her split personality.

Six minutes later, before he died he said she was adopted so there's no incest actually. :o

Then, stuff happened and Berio's two personality merged.

But this "new" Berio has a totally different personality than the "old" Berio and Black Papillon. This new personality is both strange and weird. Five minutes later, the game ended.

So yeah, her route storyline is horrible imo.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
[spoiler=Berio, heavy spoiler]I'll say her route (not her character) is very horrible.

Berio has split personality.

Berio said she noticed that she has that condition when she stayed in the church back at her own world. She said a lot of stuff was stolen in the church and people suspected her.

Black Papillon (her other personality) said the condition was because of her family bloodline since both her brother and her father is a criminal. She said it was because of her inner desire to commit crime so she did prank like that.

Then later, her brother revealed that they has incest relationship and that Berio love him.

Her brother said he murdered everyone in the church, thus, that is what triggered her split personality.

Six minutes later, her brother said she was adopted so there's no incest actually. :o

Then, stuff happened and the two personality merged.

But this "new" Berio has a totally different personality than the "old" Berio and Black Papillon. This new personality is both strange and weird. Five minutes later, the game ended.

So yeah, her route storyline is horrible imo.

[spoiler=Duel Savior]At least that route had some back-story and they tried to wrap it up somehow. Even though they picked the cliche way to resolve the plot, it still made more sense then Mia's route. I didn't hate Berio or her route, can't say that the route was great, but it was passable in my opinion. Mia's route was just retarded, she was fucking annoying as a character to begin with, but then she goes evil mode all of the sudden because she was jealous about her brother flirting with other chicks, bullshit destructionfest happens and at the very end she turns back to her usual whiny self, END.

Edited by killerinsidee
[spoiler=Duel Savior]At least that route had some back-story and they tried to wrap it up somehow. They picked the cliche way to resolve it, but at least it made a bit more sense then Mia's route. I would say that I didn't hate Berio or her route, that doesn't mean that it was good, but rather just passable. Mia's route was just retarded, she was fucking annoying as a character to begin with, but then she goes evil mode all of the sudden because she was jealous about her brother flirting with other chicks, bullshit destructionfest happens and at the very end she turns back to her usual whiny self, END.

[spoiler=Duel Savior]Mia's route contains more story than the other routes, but yeah, it's really bad. The pain in finishing her route... And Mia is a bitch in Lily's route too. She's the worst imouto character I'd ever met. -______-

However, the worse thing in Berio's route, (and a bit in Kaede's route) is the inconsistency between the common route and the heroines route. Everything that Berio told the protag in the common route turns out to be pointless/useless stuff, as soon as we enter her route. The main theme in her route is the relationship between her and her bother. The cause of problem is the incest which actually not an incest after all. No foreshadowing about it, and not really a twist either. The solution is the magical merging of her personalities. A convenience plot device. It's total crap.

I can't help but think that both Berio and Mia's routes is stupid. -.-"

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
[spoiler=Duel Savior]Mia's route contains more story than the other routes, but yeah, it's really bad. The pain in finishing her route... And Mia is a bitch in Lily's route too. She's the worst imouto character I'd ever met. -______-

However, the worse thing in Berio's route, (and a bit in Kaede's route) is the inconsistency between the common route and the heroines route. Everything that Berio told the protag in the common route turns out to be pointless/useless stuff, as soon as we enter her route. The main theme in her route is the relationship between her and her bother. The cause of problem is the incest which actually not an incest after all. No foreshadowing about it, and not really a twist either. The solution is the magical merging of her personalities. A convenience plot device. It's total crap.

I can't help but think that both Berio and Mia's routes is stupid. -.-"

Let's just agree to disagree, but yeah, Mia is the worst sister character ever.

I didn't think Mia was the worst sister ever... she had decent looks at least... >.> For my tastes anyway.

As to a battle skip function, just put it on pathetically easy and button mash, that's all I did.

wasnt it called little girl or something like that? and when i eventually get to playing that i wont stoop to that...it hurts your as guy lol

Edited by udizzle

Nah, easy or whatever was one level above the lowest level. I don't even think you can die if you turn it all the way down. xD Not much to say about wanting the battles to mean something though. It's a cheesy chibi beat-em-up, not sure what you were expecting. Maybe if there was more of an exp and rpg system... but there isn't.

Got done with Tsumihoroboshi (Higurashi Kai arc 6) last night... so, two arcs completed out of four in Kai so far.

This VN is everything I want it to be. Yep... it's... perfect for me. Mmm, pretty much. The only thing "lacking" I suppose are the majority of CGs from the PS2 version as well as the voice acting. But to honest, that's just extras anyway. They aren't supposed to be in the PC version to begin with. It would be lovely to have them, sure, but nothing more than that. The story, music, sound effects, setting and the characters themselves are the most important parts of Higurashi I feel. And we have all of that of course.

Oh and the music is even better in Kai. Better quality, cooler/more beautiful tracks in general. It's more "epic" sounding for the most part and I do think that fits with Kai very well.

As for arc 6 itself - it's one of the better ones (all are great though, keep that in mind) for me so far.

[spoiler=Higurashi arc 5&6]Suffice it to say, all of it was good, so I'm not gonna go over everything here at all. There's plenty of memorable moments that could be mentioned. A lot of emotional stuff in both arc 5 and 6... tear-inducing, even. Not only that, but the mystery continues - it's not like everything is clear now. Some mysteries are now solved, but not all of them, and especially not the biggest ones.

Both the ending segments of arc 5 and 6 were incredible. Some questions were answered aaaand some new ones were presented. As it should be at this point in the VN. ^^

BrokenShion.png - Don't say that Shion (Mion) :(. It's not really your fault that things went wrong. You will be saved from this nightmare! I hope...

HappyDays.jpg - Maybe a happy future like this will be reality for you someday.

The hostage situation in the school at the end of 6 was goddamn intense and exciting. Rena can be pretty damn scary alright, and I love her for it. I didn't think it would end well, since it was just arc 6 after all. And yea it sure looked like it wouldn't end well at all when Keiichi was found out by Rena in the storage. But then - Surprise Rika to the rescue! :p And some time after that a battle between a hatchet and a metal bat on the roof. Sad+happy+tense moment once the battle got close to the end... loved that part.

And you know, it seemed like this arc would actually get a happy ending after that. Yea, that's exactly what it looked like. But then that last TIPS had to mention that the Hinamizawan Disaster happened the day after Rena's redemption. :( It's sad. They beat the mental disease (or whatever it is), but Kei did not actually solve the biggest problem of all - and "Rika" knew that. However, maybe now he actually has the power to solve it. Things might end up very differently next time. The dice must be thrown again... We need another Hinamizawan story. Isn't that right, "Rika"? You old wine-drinking geezer with an attitude.

PsychadelicPinkText.jpg - ... Oh right, the reason for Rena's text being pink from the very beginning is still a mystery. I can understand the red text (descent into madness and paranoia), but the pink? Mmm, I don't know about that. But yes it's adorable and must be taken home! Haooooooooo~

BW-Not.jpg - ...

Mmmm.jpg - Not just normal crazy, no. Super Crazy Rena! I've grown more fond of her in general over time actually. Guess it's like that when it comes to most of these characters though.

MopRika.jpg- "Come on, hatchet girl!" (with mop in hand!)

AmazingRena.jpg - :D:D:D

EvilScript.jpg - ...

A frog sitting in a well doesn't need to get interested in the world outside of the well, right?

AlchyRika.jpg

And now for the last two arcs! Perhaps the best ones even? We shall see.

[spoiler=Higurashi arc 6]z79.png

Edited by Harlequin

well, I'm on part 22 of 33, 34 if you count the English patch on downloading Rewrite. I keep trying to go back and finish up Clannad before it finishes, but I'm hitting a brick wall. The enthusiasm I had for the game back in December has faded, and it just seems boring to me. I've gone through most of the routes, having only the Sunohara route, and Nagisa routes left, if I could ever finish up this route with Kotomi(Every time I hear that name, I think of some creepy priest guy from Fate).

I just don't feel interested in Clannad like I was before, and I know with rewrite there are some strong supernatural, mystery and fantasy elements that interest me quite a bit. And if I finish downloading that, I will want to play it, and thus I feel like Clannad is stalling out on me... It makes me feel like I'm abandoning a sick puppy...(mostly Nagisa).