What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while waiting for rewrite to download, i have been playing kagetsu tohya from where i previously left off. And this was a really good decision on my part, because kagetsu tohya is so much fun, especially the "ten nights of dreams". I have already completed the main story, just doing the last scenario Imogirisu, and this crazy hisui sprite came where she goes ho-atatatata.

Playing rewrite now. Expectations high

what is the point of no-dvd crack that is included with it? when i used it, i got a error "japan only" or something, which got solved after i reinstalled the english patch(it was working before the no-dvd crack too).

Edited by pramit
Playing rewrite now. Expectations high

what is the point of no-dvd crack that is included with it? when i used it, i got a error "japan only" or something, which got solved after i reinstalled the english patch(it was working before the no-dvd crack too).

Yeah, there is no use of it. The patch itself is the nodvd patch. So you can just install the game, install the english patch, and you'll be fine.

You shouldn't even compare Rewrite with Key's fomer games because it feels like a totally different game (especially the last route).

nah..last route is fine..

its the shonen manga thats totally different~

Edited by ultimecea
You shouldn't even compare Rewrite with Key's fomer games because it feels like a totally different game (especially the last route).

Seconded. I really enjoyed playing rewrite, but I enjoy it for completely different reasons than I enjoyed things like Clannad and Little Busters. My main issue is that while there was lots of engrossing bits, there were also of other parts that I didn't care about as much... like Chihaya's route...

Seconded. I really enjoyed playing rewrite, but I enjoy it for completely different reasons than I enjoyed things like Clannad and Little Busters. My main issue is that while there was lots of engrossing bits, there were also of other parts that I didn't care about as much... like Chihaya's route...

^this. Even though i have yet to play Little Busters , but agreed on Clannad. And Chihaya's route.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. *shake his head* :p

On an unrelated note, I also gave Rewrite an 8.5/10.[/

ahem

do i need to say what i hate bout clannad and KANON here???

you guys should know..bout KANON H~

and clannad..... >>>

other than that..clannad and kanon is definitely better than rewrite

Recently started FSN as well. Still on Fate route. A little pissed though as I was searching for a walkthrough via google, one of the first results was a topic in another forum titled

"why does Saber leave Shirou in the end?"

..... I don't exactly know what that means but can take a pretty good guess (-_-').

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find myself liking any of the characters so far. I am also waiting around to see if "Fuji-Nee" dies, I REALLY can't stand her. I do admit though, after dealing with Takeru from ML series, Shirou doesn't seem so bad :p.

The story is so-so (I'm on Day 9 I think), but I'm more of a sci-fi guy than swords and magic type stuff. Though I think that spoiler ruined the mood a little.