• loli
    • robot
    • other

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So..the majority of us are lolicons?

Well 13 out of 37 votes says no. But we are a big chuck of the people that voted.

But then again that's going strictly by the poll at the top of the page lol. It's possible that there are other people who like lolis but like one of the other choices more.

Well, the flat part is still there. What's the point when she's just as flat as I am?

P.S. Also, to clarify: I don't mean "intelligence" as in "IQ", I mean "intelligence" as in "being mentally adult". 200 year old lolis are likely to be fine in this department, so if she's about my level or higher in that part, I can overlook her being flat. After all, it's nothing cosmetic surgery can't fix.

Damn I suck at getting people to the da-, er... loli side. Maybe I should have tempted him with cookies....

1. Teacher........... / anyone older than the main character by a couple years

2. Childhood friend

3. Sister............... - (and any other family member ONLY IF UNRELATED BY BLOOD!)

4. Class Rep.

5. Loli.................. - only if its not breaking the law "No wait! I am going to need to see some I.D"

6. Robot............... - If said robot is Chii from Chobits the it gets a move up the list

But number One in my heart will all ways be.... Your new Step-Sister that was your child hood friend before your father got remarried to her mother.She was your Class Rep. in high school who is now in a Teacher fresh out of collage but still living with you until she get a job teaching.That looks like a Loli but unknown to you she is a Robot made by aliens to collect your man juice.

The lolicons are the majority it seems, 34% as of writing.

Damn i wanted childhood friend to win.

Personally lolis arent that physically attractive hence their attraction is going to be mostly personality based for me.

Two favorite lolis would be Matsuri and Primula.

Matsuri from Family project won me over with the moe and her character same with primula.

My two favorites lolis are Illya from F/SN (when she's not all I'm gonna kill you hahahaha) and Len from Tsukihime and Kagestu Tohya. (But Len actually got her own game but does Illiya get some sort of a chance? Noooooo...)

Another favorite would this blond loli from this anime called Phantom: Requiem of the Phantom... or something like that... I can't remember atm. Also I can't remember why she's one of my favorites anymore but she sticks out in my head for some reason lol. Possible spoiler in a way... well I'm just making sure -> I do remember I got pissed off because they turned a good loli into an raging bitch of adult (Atleast I think she was a bitch). That is absolutely something you don't ever do to a loli, EVER! That's just a personal rule of mine and that is the only thing I've found that breaks it. Kid lolis never grow up unless they turn into adult lolis. If you make a loli it stays a loli forever!

Also I like Primula too.

No robot love? Come on, it's like the body of an adult with the mind of a child(That might be the worst of both worlds for some, but I'm sure it's the best of both worlds for others!)

Does a spaceship that materialize itself into a cute girl count?

I like all of them, but then again, I prefer the great tsundere, more if it is like Irina from "my girlfriend is the president", showing herself as your everyday tsuntsun but becoming a Super OMEGA deredere afterwards =3....also I got something for pervy older sisters, and the shy loli character