What games (besides eroges) is everyone playing right now?

The title kind of explains what I wanted to ask. Since it's a games lobby, I wanted everyone to be able tell everyone else what games besides eroge that they are playing. We might learn some new unexplored games. All consoles or platforms should be noted as to avoid confusion.

As a start I'm trying to run

• Ys Origins (pc)
  • Ys 1 and 2 complete (pc)
  • Fate Extra (psp)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a sucker for doujin shmups.

The one I most recently played is eXceed 3rd - Jade Penetrate: Black Package. It's really fun (and kind of easy). I was relieved it doesn't have the polarity system of the second one (it's like Ikaruga). That gameplay mechanic confuses me.

I also play the C81 version of Stella Vanity a lot. Stage 7's incredible difficulty boost keeps owning me.

Just checked my steam lol,Caelistas: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 183.9 hours in total DAAAAAAMMM

I'll see your 183.9 hours and raise you 185 hours.

I should probably pick that up again, but the high resolution texture pack will break all my beautiful texture mods and it's making me sad. :(

I seriously want to know how many hours Olaf played / still plays Fallout. That would be Epic.

Well i still play Fallout 1&2, "Iron Man" rule mostly. Fallout:Tactics too. THATs takes a lot of time, not to mention Fallout3 & NV.

Well I recently finished playing FF 13 2 for PS3, as well as Resident Evil Revaltions for 3DS recently. I was also playing Skyrim for a while, and I'll be getting Resident Evil Operation Raccon City and Mass effect 3 soon. Oh yeah and before that I was playing the 2 Dragon Age games for PS3, and the 2 Fate/ games that were released for PSP: Fate/Extra and Fate/Unlimited Codes.

• Fate Extra (psp)

Loved it.

I'm currently playing Growlanser II: The Sense of Justice (PS2) and Pokemon White (DS). Hating the new Pokemon, but I am loving Growlanser II. These are first playthroughs for each game mentioned.