Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

Of course!!! I know the real Nobu!!!

the real Nobu is... um... let's see... hmmm...

What in the world are you again??? XD

the nobu that you can speak of is not the true nobu.

nobu is to life as dildo is to newly wedded lesbian koalas.

i hath studied the path of the troll for many years and i hath yet to see a talent as big as nobu-tan.

although we do have our philosophical difference, mainly in how we should have treated our dear prized specimen (kamfag) ,However we have ran our joint business for 2 years now and its been smashing!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm a devoted VNs and eroges fan since the late 90s.

I'm italian (sorry in advance for my poor english) and in my country our common passion is, sadly, a niche...

Some years ago there was some useful magazine with Demo CD and occasionally some electronics store imported some translated games but, alas, at this time our only hope to play Bishoujo Games is to rely on wonderful sites like Eroge Download.

I would like to thank twice Admin and everyone who collaborate with him in his fantastic goal.:)

First, for giving us the opportunity to know and love many games that otherwise we would never have known.

Second... is a personal thing: well, I don't want to depress anyone and I don't seek pity, but I have a heart condition and mild depression, so I spend most of my time at home and ... unlike the protagonists of many VNs (as Private Nurse or Katawa Shoujo) in my life there are neither beautiful nurses nor caring childhood friends...;)

Thank you so much for giving this poor romantic man a chance to dream, smile, hope and love innocent 2D girls.

I'm really really grateful!:)

Thanks!:) I really appreciate the friendly atmosphere in this forum!:o

*rubs hands together* yes, yes, friendly. we'll be even friendlier if you would post a pic of yourself wearing.........say...a gimp suite.

just kidding.im not into the whole leathery rubber thing....but you gotta watch out for avenger, he is into ponies,hina, gimp suites....all the weird stuff.

anyway welcome my fap comrade, let us cure our blue balls, by busting our blue nuts at still images of hand drawn 2D girls saying "omae ga eski janai dakarane!!!!"

Edited by switch

Thanks to everyone, you are all very lovely and friendly.:)

My English is slow and inaccurate, so I'll wait to use the chat until I'll be more expert (otherwise I would write - and speak - like Super Mario...:D Mamma mia! ;) )

Leather collars, leashes and latex are not my favorite kind of entertainment... However, I have an aunt (milf) who appreciates them very much...:cool:

Hehe, I can't fap too often, otherwise I risk a heart attack... I've paroxysmal tachycardia and coronary problems... :) I'm just like Hisao from Katawa Shoujo, but without the pretty girls! ;)

*rubs hands together* yes, yes, friendly. we'll be even friendlier if you would post a pic of yourself wearing.........say...a gimp suite.

just kidding.im not into the whole leathery rubber thing....but you gotta watch out for avenger, he is into ponies,hina, gimp suites....all the weird stuff.

anyway welcome my fap comrade, let us cure our blue balls, by busting our blue nuts at still images of hand drawn 2D girls saying "omae ga eski janai dakarane!!!!"

switch-sama... please don't scare the new ones... XD

and Idomeneus... welcome to the forums

ROFL! There should be a favourite button somewhere!!!

I'm making this my signature, with your permission, Switch. :9

I love this pleasant, friendly and informal atmosphrere and I thank you all for the warm welcome. :)

Maybe I am the oldest of the forum (35) but I have the physical appearance of a twenty years old guy... and the mental age of a romantic teenager! ;)

Welcome Idomeneus! I don't know what a google is so may I ask what your avatar is?

The adorable girl you can see in my Avatar and Sign is Hina, the lovely Heroine from Pure Doll.

I've described the game in this thread: https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/286-eroge-vns-you-want-translated-37/ (2 posts :) )

I love this pleasant, friendly and informal atmosphere and I thank you all for the warm welcome. :)

Maybe I am the oldest of the forum (35) but I have the physical appearance of a twenty years old guy... and the mental age of a romantic teenager! ;)

Welcome Idomeneus! I don't know what a google is so may I ask what your avatar is?

The adorable girl you can see in my Avatar and Sign is Hina, the lovely Heroine from Pure Doll.

I've described the game in the thread: EROGE or VN's you want Translated :o (2 posts)

Hey, uhhh... it seems like its to friendly in here(with the raping and all) for me to stay. By the way it seems like you like lolis as well, well... worship the almighty LOLI!

Switch, can you tone it down with the fapping to new members. I never knew Avenger had that kind of fetish...

OoO

As I always say: Loli is Better!:)

Even Hulk Loligan said: "Watcha gonna do, brother, when Lolimania runs moe on you?" ;)

Even in the famous movie "A Fistful of Lolis", the Hero said: "When a man with the Mazacon meets a man with Lolicon, the man with the Mazacon is a sad man." ;)

No offense to mazacons, I'm just kidding... :)

well we DO have a member named danisco, who is 42, has a fully grown beard rivaling that of attila the hun ,collects figurines,gives overrated scores to crappy VNs and lives with his hairy pot bellied uncle, in a basement somewhere

(which im not going to be judgemental about ,really,living in a basement with another old man living above you is not that suspicious).

Edited by switch