Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

Hi there,

It's been a heck of a long time since I registered in this Forum.

Originally I discovered a mistake in one of the status threads back then, and by the time I was done with the registration, it had already been corrected (yeah, I know, talk about bad timing).

And since I like observing more than being observed, I have been living more or less the life of a shadow lurking in a corner of this forum.

Due to certain circumstances (a whim) I have decided to play a little more active role in this forum, so expect me to show up here and there.

Thats all I can think of for now.

I-I-It's not that I want to get along with you guys or anything!!

Hey there! Hey that's my corner, who said you can be in it.

By the way, when they say "Come to the SB" its a tarp don't do it! If you enjoy your peaceful everyday life... then don't do it, for the love of lolis, don't do it!

^

Welcome

Thank you ^^

Hey there! Hey that's my corner, who said you can be in it.

By the way, when they say "Come to the SB" its a tarp don't do it! If you enjoy your peaceful everyday life... then don't do it, for the love of lolis, don't do it!

I've been in that corner first... and I don't really believe you when you tell me the SB would be dangerous, but since it's for the love of lolis, I've got no choice ^^

hi! as you can see I'm new :captain obvious:

Is already for some time I follow this forum to keep updated on the various translations of the visual novel, but today I decided to register in the forum :hurray:

oh anyway, I'm Italian and I'm 18, my favorite VNs is the Muv-Luv series.

Hope to get along with you.

Edited by JigenZ

Is already for some time I follow this forum to keep updated on the various translations of the visual novel, but today I decided to register in the forum :hurray:

Hi and welcome to the Eroge Forums :)

Hey there stranger, Welcome to the forums!

By the way if you want a cookie you can have one, it seems like I ran out... follow me to my VAN, I have more... all you can eat.

I've been in that corner first... and I don't really believe you when you tell me the SB would be dangerous, but since it's for the love of lolis, I've got no choice ^^

Yeah, it seems like you have been here(forums, not the main site) longer than me for about a few days.

If i remember correctly I started coming on here 2 days after my birthday(April), but did not sign up a few months after.

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to our secret lair. Akane3min.jpg

Though I personally prefer other vn's to the Muv-Luv series (I enjoyed "Alternative" though), let's get along well. For the love of lolis.

I'm indifferent towards lolis.

Word. I'm pretty apathetic towards lolis...

In all objectivity are lolis neither more nor less adorable compared to other kind's of heroines. It's all about what the vn's author, character designer and whatnot make of them in their works. Probably. From my personal point of view.

Damn, I don't know! I don't get along too well with lolis, they annoy me so much in the Vns.

I won't tell you to idolize them. But at least you shouldn't treat them unequally compared to other heroines.

Mare is gonna cry you know...

Azusa is gonna cry you know...

Shinku is gonna cry you know...

btw this is slowly getting off topic... I didn't intend to turn this into a discussion about the (non)preference of loli characters.

So, again, welcome to our domain, JigenZ.

Damn, I don't know! I don't get along too well with lolis, they annoy me so much in the VNs.

you are not alone my comrade. i too hate the flat chested plaque that infests every modern eroge. this....this plaque must be cleansed!!!

flat is infidelity!!!!

i am proud that people such as you are brave enough to voice your opinion.let us hold a moment of silence to remember our fallen comrades (slasher turtle and caelistas)

LO'KTAR OGAR....KILL THE LOLICONS>>> *kills wolf and nobody using his dil-hammer*

you are not alone my comrade. i too hate the flat chested plaque that infests every modern eroge. this....this plaque must be cleansed!!!

I don't hate lolis, I hate the way the authors of the VNs use this characther most of the time, an annoyng girl.

• 2 weeks later...
Getting switch's approval..

Maybe new sidekick material?

by power bestowed upon me via the twisted sex council of antwerpen (not to be confused with the hooker sex council,they are ewww) i hereby mark hyromaru

as my new lieutenant and chief troll raider. may the blight of 4chan shine upon you.

P.S:

get your order from my favorite champion... Dan.

if you ever have any problem finding Dan then you better ask ultimecea as he is our regional director...OR better yet search battler's closet,just have a knife ready cause a bonded Dan in a Gimp suite is not the most friendly of trolls.